62. KYA KHWAISH HAI DIL KI?

The next day took over. Jas woke up and smiled. She remembered how she acted last night. The way she was getting jealous just by the thought of Aly dating another girl. She bit her tongue out of shyness. Then the kisses. She was blushing and cursing her control which was clearly not under her hands. her HEART WISHED TO BE WITH HIM.

On the other hand Aly also woke up with a big smile. He was genuinely very happy because she was realising. She was really trying hard to control but couldn't. She was in love with him. He was sure. But waited for her. His HEART WANTED HER

Both of them got ready and met at the breakfast spot.

Aly saw jas coming with a blushy smile. And a playful shine in her eyes.

He went near her and hugged her to which she responded quickly and more heartedly. She was just not in her control.

Aly smirked. He was now getting restless. He just wanted to confess.

Both had their breakfast. And the shoot began.

It was a fun scene. Where both #SaRsh were pulling each other's leg. And Arsh was getting attracted towards her.

Which is exactly opposite because aly already loves her and jas haven't realised but getting attracted to that hot guy aly 🥵

Scene

A: Accha miss. Saira whatever.

J: Yes Mr. arsh irritating

A: You look.........beau....weird

J: Inspired by you Mr. Arsh IRRITATING.

A: Haha funny. But aapke jokes khatam ho gaye ho to zara humari deal ke files dekh lijiyega

J: Sure. Mai aapko bata dungi.

A: Ohhh wow we can be civil.

J: True that.

They both laughed and jas (not saira) started admiring him between the shot.

D: CUT!!!!!

They both came out of their high.

D: Arsh  ko saira taadna tha. But yaha to saira arsh ko taad rhi h. Ye galat script kisne di inko?

Aly was giggling. Whereas jas was a  blushing mess. She was embarrassed as well as shy.

D: Chalo let's do the second part again. And now aly you have to stare her her lovingly.

A: Sure sir.

Scene

A: Ohh wow we can be civil

J: True that.

They both started laughing. And now aly did the scene properly.

D: Cut!! Perfect. Now next will be the tough one. Where arsh fights with saira. And saira ko boht past related chize bolta h.

Aly immediately looked at jas and held her hands assuring her that it will be all great.

Jas also nodded slightly and smiled. To which he replied with pouty kiss. And she interlocked their hands giving a shivery feeling to both herself and aly.

It was their break time.

A: Tere periods h na?

J: Tujhe kaise pata??

A: Mood swings jaaneman.

He winked

Butterflies were literally jumping inside her stomach hearing JAANEMAN. She was a red tomato by now. Aly smiled seeing her situation and tried to lighten the mood.

A: Konsa day?

J: 3rd.

A: Ohhh isiliye pagal ho rhi thi.

J: Hattt kutta.

A: Kutta ghar pe. Rambo mera

J: Pagal h tu.

Both laughed and their heart felt peace.

Soon it was the shot time. Both aly and jas gave their best shots. The shot ended.

Jas ran to her room. She was crying like anything.

Here aly was crying and crying. Both had their own reasons. Aly was heartbroken. His heart broke at that time.

Jas couldn't believe what just happened. She was not in her senses.
.
.
.
FLASHBACK
.
BACK TO THE TIME WHEN SCENE WAS SHOT. WHAT REALLY HAPPENED????
.
.
.
THATS IT

THANK YOU

PEACE 🤍
(The day went really tough but safar ftw)