59. USKI KHUSHBU NASHILI

Ik I m late. Was not gonna give a chp but as everyone is going through something thought to lighten up your mood. I hope it helps.

.........................

Jas was getting restless to meet him. She freshened up.

It was evening by now. Aly was still in his bathroom. But jas didn't think much and marched to his room.

On the way she was surrounded by her thoughts

Jasmin's pov

Aly itni der kya kar raha hai. Mujhe usse milna hai. Aaj kitna hot lagra tha. Aur mere mood swings bhi jhele.
Aly yaar. Kidhar h tu. Pitega aaj ye mujhse.

She just entered the room without any disturbance and his smell was all over the room which made her legs slow down.

Jasmin's pov

Uffff this smell. Kitni addictive fragrance h aly ki. Matlab perfume ki. Pura room mere aly ke jaisa hai. Ekdum fresh and sweet. Bilkul mere aly jaisa.

Just then aly came out of bathroom. Drying his hair. Singing a mild Melody.
His see through undershirt making him look hot. And his smile making him cute at the same time.

Jasmin was fully flushed up to her cheeks. She was ogling over him.

Aly sensed her presence and looked upto her and smiled. She came out of her doll-land. And smiled back.

But mood swings enters the book.

She just jumped in him. Hugging him tightly without any hint. He caught her tightly while trying to stand properly.

J: I missed you

A: Abhi 1/2 ghante pehle apan saath me the.

J: Still I missed you. Mujhe milne ka man kr rha tha. You know tere bina man nhi lagta mera. Tu humesha saath raha kar.

A: Humesha promise.

J: Thank you.

She broke the hug

A: Aaj maza aya?

J: Haa yaar

Both got settled on the bed

A: Hainaa

J: Sacchi ke itne din baad shoot aur itne pyaare log. Aur beti mera best friend aur kya chahiye.

A: Wo to hai. Waise aaj tu bohtt Sundar lag rhi thi.

J: Sacchiiii?

She was on cloud nine. It was not the first time of the day she was getting compliment but this one was unknowingly special.

A: Jhuth kyu bolunga

J: Thank you

She said with red cheeks and a blushy smile

A: Awwleee blush kr rhi h

J: Mai nhi kar rhi

A: Sure.

J: Waise tu bhi boht zaada handsome lag raha tha.

Aly smiled and kissed her cheeks.

A: Thank you meri jaan.

J: Welcome. Ab bata raat ko kya plan.

A: Bahar hi jaana h?

J: Nhi yahi dinner.

A:Same thinking

J: Kuch accha manga lenge.

A: Ha. Waise kal aone saath wale shots h.

J: Ha ik.

A: Script padhi kya tune? Mai nhi dekha ab tak.

J: Aadhi padhi mai. Jb tk I met arsh on the show. Ab padhti hu.

She was reading and suddenly a tear dropped from her eye.
.
.
.
That's it
Ik a small one but obe more tomorrow.
.
Just a lil precap- Jasmin's Desire.

Thank you

Peace 🤍