55. USKE SAATH MERI DIN RAAT

Aly woke up early in the morning. He woke up with a motive for the day. He wanted to IMPRESS JASMIN. As if she wasn't already.

Aly's POV.

Rahul ne jo list di gai, Kaash wo kaam aajaye. Aani to chaiye hi. First thing was
Spend time with her. Ye to accha hai. Ab to mai usi ke saath hu 24/7. Use this time wisely aly. Sirf 15 din h tere paas. U can do this.

Abhi it's 6am, wo to soyi hogi. But morning walk k bahane se jaga deta hu. Isse exercise bhi karlegi isi bahane.
But.... chod aly zaada mat soch. It's the matter of love. Abhi nhi to kabhi nhi. You have to do this.

Aly reached out to her door. Instead of knocking he slyly went inside the room.
He saw her sleeping hugging a doll. And wondered that someday he would be there.

He sat near ger and caressed her forehead. She moved a bit but didn't wake up. She suddenly held his hand and clutched it in her arms. He felt like he was on ninth cloud.

A: Jasmin.

J: Hmm.

Clutching his hand. And resting her head.

A: Jasmin uth.

J: Kon hai subah subah

She opened her eyes and saw him smiling. She didn't paid much attention and slept again. This time she pulked his hands which made him fall beside her.

He instantly got a clearer view of her

A: JASMIN

J: Kon h yaar

A: Aly. Abhi to dekha tune.

J: Sapna hai aly. Sone de

A: Pi rakhi hai kya isne.

A: Jasmin uthja.

He puts her hairs back and taps her face lightly.

J: Kya hai be

A: Aly.

J: What the fuck tu sach me hai?

A: 😑

J: Tu kab aaya?

A: Kabse....

J: Uthaya kyu nhi.

A: 😑. Utha raha tha to bolti h sapna h sone de upar se mujhe khicha wo alag.

J: Itni subah kya kar raha hai?

Thats when it clicked her.

J: Abe itni jaldi. Kya hua? Sab thik hai? Kuch chahiye? Bolega

A: Let's go on a walk.

J: Pi rakhi hai kya tune?

A: Sure. Sangat ka asar.

J: Aly subah subah kon uthata h walk k liye.

A: Insan

J: Itni subah?

A: Subah hi walk pe jaaye hai

J: Mai nhi jaungi tu ja.

A; ARE fit nhi rehna kya?.

J: Mai already fit hu

A: Jasmin walk karegi to accha feel karegi. Fir rahegi. Body toned rahegi. Pimples wagera bhi aayenge

J: Bas doctor goni. Mai Aarhi hu

A: Better.

They went for a walk. Jas was all fresh. Aly loved her morning glow. She was Shining and seeinf her happy he was glowing too.

It was a off day. So he tried to be with her. They ate together. Watched sone series. Read their script. And practised some of the lines.

Basically Aly's first thing on list which was to spend time, completed successfully. And to his notice jas was happy around him. When they are together they are the happiest.
.
.
.
Thats it.

Sorry won't be able to update next part. Really sleepy rn.

Thank you

Peace 🤍