44. PYAAR ME JALNA KALA HAI

For aly it was a big toght slap on his face. He now started thinking about it. Aly was getting restless. He kept his phone aside. And started walking in his room.

Meanwhile dishul were laughing their ass off. They knew thos would definitely work.  And jas now we to their room.

J: Aajau mai?

R: Aree ha aana

D: Aagyiiii. Kaisi rahi nind?

J: Mast. Aly kaha hai? Wo to yaha aanewala tha.

R: Aly mala chalu iski(under his breath)

D: Nahi wo to nahi aaya

J: Accha.

R: Mai dekh k aata hu you guys
continue.

J: Ha

He went to his room.

R: Alyy

A: H..haha ha bhai

R: Kya soch raha h. Chalte chalte.
(He was controlling his laughter)

A: Kuch nhi. Aise hi.

R: Aree waise aaj online meeting hai jas ki. Us WEB SERIES KO LEKE.

A: Accha. Kyu? Oh ha yaad aaya look test the. Mai aata hu

R: Oh mere bhai. Tune to mana karne ka socha hai na.

Aly realized

A: Oh ha. Yaad nhi tha.

R: Accha.

A: Tu ja mai milta hu.

R: Ohk

He smirked and went back to his room.

Aly's POV

Aky ye to tune socha hi nahi. Ki agar jas k saath koi aur hoga to wo uncomfortable ho jayegi.
Aur wo pagal bol rhi thi professional rakhenge. I mean I know her inside out wo awkward ho jayegi.
Aur wo ladka kuch faltu harkat kiya toh? Mai muh tod dunga. But kya karuuuu. Abhi to kuch samjh nahi aarha.

He shifted his thoughts and went to their room.

D: Aagya

A: Ha. Good morning.

R: Good morning..

J: Aly tune bol diya na web series ka.

A: N..nhi..nhi abhi nhi

J: Accha. Mai bata dungi aaj.

A: O.ohk....

Jas gave him a faint smile.

She started the zoom call. Everyone was listening to her.

One of the producer spoke.

P: What about aly? Where is he.

J: Actually he was having a second thought About the series.

P: But it was finalized right?

J: Yes.

P: Chodo anyways we will see to that. But for now I think we should go for our second choice who was in talks for the role.

J: As you guys say.

P: Yeah we will see to that.

J: Hmm

P: For now you  an hear out the proper script.

J: Yes

The narrator/writer narrates the whole story. Dishul already started imagining jasly in it. Aly was in love with script.

Jas was also liking it.

Director started explaining

D: See there will be some extreme fight scenes between the lead. We know you are emotional so I just can't wait to shoot that. Also there are steamy scenes and may be according to storyline we thought of adding a silhouette kissing scene. So is it okay with you?

Dishul were looking towards each other with happy excited eyes and aly was not able to process. He was waiting for her answer. Disha looked towards aly. Everyone was waiting for her reply

J: What does silhouette kissing mean?

Rahul hit hos head and disha laughed a bit.

D: hahaa lete explain. It's a kissing seen but there will be a white cloth in dark room. You just have to give us angle of kissing and the shadow. But it may get very close.

J: Ohhhhhh. Ye hota hai kya. As long as it's not kissing n all I m fine.

Aly was getting jealous and regretting.

D: But for the angle and perfect shot you might have to. Because sometimes we don't get the perfect shot. But I'd we get, it's great.

J: But...

D: We will make sure it's not uncomfortable.

J: Ohk fine.

She thought about it but she already committed and loved the storyline so she gave in. But was feeling uncomfortable.

D: So cool. That's it for the day. We will talk to aly.

J: Yes.

Aly was in Deep thoughts. But suddenly he came out of it and jumped into the conversation.

A: I m doing it.
.
.
.
That's it

Thank you

PEACE 🤍