42. TERI AADAT JAANLEVA

Aly went to his room after bidding a cute good night to her. He was smiling like a new blossomed flower.
His eyes were getting teary as he left her room.
He was not ready for these emotions to overcome his friendship.
Aly didn't wanted to loose her at any cost. He was smiling, sobbing, laughing, scratching his temple at the same time and he reached his room.

Aly's POV

I love her? (He questioned himself in self amusement and was smiling)

Obviously I do. She is the only one who can make me go mad, just because of
her.
I love her. (He was saying it in his mind)
I love JASMIN. (It was like s new feeling for him)

It feels so good. I love you khudse bolne me kitna accha aur alag lag raha hai. To jab use bolunga to pagal hi ho jaunga mai toh.

Meri jaan kaise dar gayi thi. Us pagal ko lag raha tha ki uske wajah se chod raha hu aur I will, ha...ha. hate her.
But ise kaise samjhau I love her. She is the last person which I could have ever hated.
Jasmin. You don't know tune kya kar diya hai. Tune mere jaise insaan ko 3 din me pyaar me ghuma diya.
3 din nhi actually pyaar to pehle se tha.
(He blushes and hids his face in the pillow)

Aly tu pagal ho gya hai. Aise haste rahega to sabko samajh aajayega. Thoda control. Waise uske dil me kya hai? Jo bhi ho I just want ki wo roye na.

He tried to sleep but got flashes of her holding the keychain and crying in his lap.

He gota smile.

Jasmin I promise kbhi dur nhi jaane dunga. I promise........ Ek baar dekh k aau? Nhi nhi pagal h kya. But man kar raha hai usi ke paas baitha rahu. Usko hi dekhta rahu. Usse hi baat karu. I love her, I love jasmin. Uffff ye bolne ki lat lag gyi hai.

He slept blushing and smiling.

On the other side.

JASMIN'S POV

Aly, tu kyu itna accha hai. Tu itni care kyu karta h meri. Tu pagal hai sacchi. Itna kon dar jaata hai?! Kaise ro raha tha pagal.
But ab pkka kbhi aise nhi karungi. Aur kbhi mere wajah se problem nhi hone dungi.
Thank you Aly. Tu sabse best hai. Jitni sadness 6 saalo me thi utni khushi tune 3 din me dedi.

She thought of texting him.

Thank you and sorry, you are the best. Good night

She texted him. But he was asleep. She also slept after texting him

The next day. It was 9 by now. Aly woke up and directly went to shower.

When he came back he checked his phone. There was a message frome jas.

He got excited and opened it.

He saw the text and smiled heavenly. He was jumping in the inside. Aly kissed his screen. And got ready and went to her room directly.

Aly called her name sweetly standing outside. But got no response

A: Jasmin

He knocked but she didn't open. He got tensed again. He just opened the door and barged in.

He got an instant smile on his face. Aly saw her sleeping like a cute baby.

He went near her. And again saw her holding that keychain. He looked at her lovingly and lightly pats her head.

She slightly opens her eyes and looks towards him. And smiles faintly

J: Aly

A: Good morning

J: Good morning.

He sat beside her.

A: Nind aayi acche se?

J: Ha tujhse baat krne ke baad acche se aa gyi warna raat bhar sochte rehti

A: To abse roz kr liya karunga.

J: Hattt pagal. Kal to mai dari hui thi isiliye. Roz kyu time pass.

A: Time pass kya usme? Tere se baat krne k liye to mai humesha ready hu. Ab it's in my night routine.

Jas giggled a bit.
.
.
.
That's it

Thank you

Peace 🤍