49. EK GALTI DIL KE KAREEB

A: Saira. (He said looking into her eyes)

J: Hmm.

A: Can I kiss you?
(He said with trembling lips and fastened heartbeat)

Jasmin's heart was thumping like anything.

She just went with the script. But a satisfaction circled her chain of thoughts. She was not guilty or uncomfortable. She just went with the flow. Clearing her thoughts.

Jas was stumbling. She moved forward. And rubbed her nose against his. .

A: I can? Or not?
He asked like a baby.

But his expressions were saying something else. He was asking her as if she us comfortable or not with the scene.

She just blinked her eyes. And Aly smiled.

J: Yes. Gladly.

Aly had an unknown satisfaction on his face.

He pulled her closer from her waist.
Looked into her eyes and placed his left hand on her right cheek. Blocking the view of the director. He covered their lips basically.

He just leaned and rested his nose on hers. Both could here their racing hearts. Aly started moving his nose showing as if it was a real kiss.

After s while he murmurs to jas.

A: Move kar pagal. Mera scene nhi h
sirf.

Jas didn't react but the proximity was eating her mind.

She also started moving slowly. At times there was no gap between them.

Aly was in his lala land. His right hand travelled to her back. Making her clutch his shirt.

Becsuse of the scene jas had to lift herself up to his height. She tried to get up. But was wearing heels. Her feet was already trembling. She was trying hard. She almost Tripped. But Aly held her,

Because of this, they kissed. Jasmin's eyes widened. Aly was in shock. Jas was almost shivering. She was shocked but to her surprise not uncomfortable.

Aly couldn't help but get red. Both wanted to go apart but we're being professional.

Aly at that moment didn't move his lips but was staring at her. And she was doing the same. Aly was fast in covering themselves with her hairs. Again he slowly moved behind. But not too much. Still close to each other.

Foreheads touched. And breathing heavily. Looking into each other's eyes. Having butterflies.
Not embarrassed buy shocked, by their own unknown feelings.

Again she tripped, nit because of the heels. But because of the knee weakling moment. And this time jas held him tightly. She clutched his collar. And it happened again.

This time she took the blame on her unknown strength loosening moment.
They kissed again. Aly was not ready for this shocker.

When jas was trembling for the second time he was gonna speak. But before he could. Jas kissed him, mistakingly. But as he was speaking it felt like he gulped her lips.

He wanted to that again. He was craving for it. He was addicted to that one second.

Jas didn't reacted. But Aly did. His eyes spoke. He apologized. She nodded.

Ad: Cut!!!

They both got apart.

Ad: You guys are so fucking real. Damnnnn. Best look test ever. So real. I m Falling in love with you guys. I know that this show will work for sure. Itne acche actors h saath me. Also the emotions my godddd. The eyes talk ufff. The way you guys FAKED THE KISS.

Jasly nervously smiled.

Ad: I mean how? How can this look so surreal.

J: Thank you

A: That's too much!

Ad: You guys deserve it.

J: So now it's done right?

Ad: Haha yes. I think it wasn't even necessary.

A: You are just trying to pump us so much

Ad: No bro. You guys were really so amazing. I have no words.

J: Thank you again. Ab we should go. Meet you tomorrow at meeting.

Ad: Sure. Shoot me maza aayega. All thanks to you guys.

A: Wo to aayega hi.

Ad: Sure. Chalo I will leave. You guys change n all.

A: Sure.

Ad: Bye.

Jasly: Bye.
.
.
.
That's it

Thank you

Peace 🤍