40. TERA FITOOR JAB SE CHAD GAYA RE

If you guys know me you should know that I won't let rona dhona happen. Toh chill maaro. Maine pehle hi bola tha ki mai so sab nhi likhti. I m not ekta kapoor. So enjoy.
You guys will love this one I guess.
A big one. Enjoyyyy💃💃
(Writing this one for the 2nd time, Wattpad got drunk and deleted my 1400 words chp)
.
.
.
Jas again woke up with a jerk. She was feeling restless. She was sweating.

She sat on the bed. And took her bag.

Jasmin's pov

Ye fir se nightmares. Kyu? Mai fir se nahi dekh sakti wo sab. It haunts me. Fir se sleep paralysis nhi. I can't.
Mai kya karu? Mujhe nind hi nahi Aarhi. Sab almost so gye honge aki aly ka mood bhi kharab tha. Meri hi galti hai. Maine kyu sign kiya ye project.

Tears started rolling down from her eyes.

Tin din hue hai aly se wapas mile. But itne se din me hi maine uska mood kharab kar diya.
Aisi kyu hai tu jasmin? Why are you always able to hurt others.

She broke down and held her knees and sighed her face inside it.

Aly I m sorry mere wajah se tera mood kharab ho gaya. Tune bola nahi but
mai samjh gyi ki meri hi kuch galti
hai.
Tune mujhse baat nhi ki but rahul se ki. Matlab pakka meri hi galti hai.
Aisi kyu hai tu jasmin why??
One more person will start hating you.
He will hate me. He will hate me.

She was crying badly.

She passed out in that position because of heavy crying. And she usually passes out as you know.

Meanwhile aly

He was sitting on his bed

Aly's POV

I am sorry jasmin. Mai tujhe gussa nahi karna chahta. But thoda space rakhna padega.
I know tune boht din akele jiya hai. You are strong. Tu ye bhi kar legi.

He started at his leaf keychain.

Suddenly he remembered something

" But agar wo apne upar leli toh? Waise hi boht emotional hai. Mere se gussa hogi. I so wanna meet her
But Kahi aisa na lage ki mai jaanbujhke ye series chod raha hu.
Shit wo kya soch rahi hogi. Kahi zaada gussa na ho. Kahi is sab ki wajah se dur na chali jaye.

He felt like someone was pinching him on his heart.

A lone tear dropped from his right eye.

He didn't understand what to do. How to make her understand. He just wanted to hug her.

Aly stood up and his feet unknowingly took him to the guest room.

His heart was thumping like
anything. He kept himself calm and composed

He knocked the door.

No reply

A: Jasmin.(softly)

No reply

A: JJ.

He again knocked the door

But it was of no use.

A: Lagta hai so gayi hai. Kal subah baat kar lunga.

A: But nahi ek baar dekh leta hu akhi earphones na lagayi ho. Ek baar baat krunga to accha lagega.

He just slowly pushed the door. He
saw her sitting. He was confused. He
just went near her and patted her
back.

She did not replied. She didn't even moved. He was getting tensed now.

He slightly shakes her.

She fells on the bed in that position. He was numb.

A: Jasmin. Jasmin. Kya hua? Kya hua uth na. Please

He started shaking her. He saw her hands. She was holding the flower keychain.

Aly was in tears. He didn't knew what to do. He was happy as well as tensed.

A: Isne stress liya hai Pkaa. Tbhi ye behosh ho gyi.

He tried to wake her up. He started patting her cheeks.

Aly took her in his lap and caressed her face.

A: Jasmin ek baar baat karna. Kya ho gya?

He was crying. And crying.

She started moving. But still eyes clused and murmuring something.

J: Meri galti hai. I m sorry. I I m sorry. Aly will hate me. He will hate me.

She was unconscious but still tears started flowing down her cheeks. She clutched the keychain.

Aly was sad after hearing that. He didn't knew she would react lke this. He held her hands.

A: Jasmin uthna.

She again stopped moving as she felt peace suddenly.

A: Ek baar uthja please.

He was feeling helpless

But she again started Murmuring.

J: I m sorry. Please don't hate me. I m sorry.

She again started crying.

Tears were common in both their
eyes.

Aly was now irritated.

A: Shut up kya bole ja rahi hai. How can you take the blame on yourself.

She was not understanding a single word.

A: Tu pagal ho gyi hai. I can never.

He couldn't use the word hate for her.

J: Aly will hate me

A: Jasmin uth ja

J: I m sorry

A: Jasmin please.

J: Please don't hate me.

A: Shut up. I can't. I LOVE YOU PLEASE. I FUCKIN LOVE YOU.

Tears again made their way.

A: I LOVE YOU JASMIN. I LOVE YOU. PLEASE AISA MAT BOL.

He was sobbing. He was shocked at his own words.

He couldn't take it anymore. He just huffed her. As tightly as he could.

A: I don't know kyu kaise kb but I love you. Mujhe abhi bhi samjh nahi aarha mai kya bol raha hu but I love you. Aisa fir mat bolna.

He cried keeping his head on hers.

He got back to his position. And caressed her face. He adored her. He was smiling at his own actions. He took her hand in which she was holding the keychain. And kissed her knuckles.

He was smiling.
.
.
.
That's it

Thank you

Peace 🤍