56. USKO KHUSH KARO

The next day he woke up with a smiling bright face. The first thing he remembered was jas smiling with him. He spent the whole day with her yesterday.

The next thing on the list was MAKE HER HAPPY.

Aly's POV

Aaj kya mai to humesha usko khush rakhna chahta hu. Aur kal bhi to kitni khush thi. Infact mai bhi. Around her I m the happiest.
She is just so..... Ufff jasminnn kab hoga tujhe pyaar? Mai pagal ho raha hu. I just want you to be mine. Only mine. Happy with me forever.

He decided to make her happy, laugh and smile throughout the day. But little did he know........

Here jas woke up with a cranky mood.
Yes girls it was that Fkn phase of the month. Where we have knife with us to kill someone. PERIODS.

(GOOD LUCK ALY)

She stood up and got all ready for the shoot. She didn't wanted to but professionalism over cramps.

Aly also got ready. It was their first day of the shoot. They met each other in drawing area. Jas saw him and forgot all her pain as if he was the only thing which she needed right now. She forgot about her pain and smiled her heart out.

Aly was also adoring her smile. That was the whole sole motivation for him. Them being around each other was the biggest motivation. Aly took a deep breath and proceeded towards her. And hugged her.

A: Good morning.

J: Good morning.

A: So first day.

J: Tujhe kaise pata?

A: Abe is series ne mai lead nale actor hu for your information

J: Ohhh wooo

A: Aur kya?

J: Kuch nhi kuch nhi. Chod.

A: Ohk.

He was confused. But didn't mind it that much.

Aly thought of ways to make her happy. And the first thing which came to his mind was FOOD. He ordered some breakfast for her. Aly was excited to surprise her.

J: Chal aly breakfast kar lete hai.

A: Nahiii.

J: Kyu ?

A: Abhi nhi.

J: To mai ja rahi hu khaane.

A: Nahi tu bhi nhi kha sakti.

J: Yaar aly kyu!
(A bit angry, mood swings on the way)

A: Abhi nhi yaar

J: Mujhe khaana h. Mai khaungi

A: Mai bhi dekhta hu kaise khati h

J: Bye

She was going but aly held her and made her sit on the sofa and blocked her by keeping his leg on her.

J: Kya hai yaar. Jaane de na.

A: Ruk na thoda.

J: Yaar merko bhook lagi hai. Mujhe khaana hai. Tu khaane kyu nahi de raha. Aise kyu kar raha hai

She was getting teary.

A: Abe kya hua?

J: Kuch nhi

A: Ro kyu Rahi hai. Pagal. Lagi kya?

J: Nhi.

A: Aise kyu. Bolna Jasmin. U are scaring my ass off

J: Mujhe bhook lagi hai jaane de

A: Thoda ruk

J: Tu mujhe jaane dega ya ek thappad maaru? Dimag mat kharab kar.

Here aly was getting tensed. She almost cried because of him. The day was meant for making her happy. But it was getting worst. He tried to calm down the situation but he was sad that he couldn't.

A: Sorry mai to wo isiliye rok raha tha kyuki maine breakfast order kiya tha. Tera favorite. Surprise dena tha. Mujhe nhi pata tha tu itni gussa aur emotional ho jayegi.

J: To tu pagal hai kya. Mujhe clearly bol deta.

A: It was a SURPRISE

J: Accha sorry na. I m so bad. Faltu me daant di. Aur to aur ro bhi di. Actually mera wo forst day h na. To mood swings and cramps. I m really sorry.

A: Jasmin tu bhi pagal hai. Pehle bata deti. Mai itna confuse ho gaya tha. Mujhe laga ki mujhe zor ki padegi fir laga tu rone lag gyi matlab tujhe lag gyi. Dara di tu.

Jas giggled

J: Chal ho gaya chod.

A: Ha breakfast bhi aanewala hi hai.

J: Kya mangwaya??

A: Teri pasand ki thodi chize.

J: Yayyy excited. Bas jaldi aajaye warna mujhe gussa aa jayega.

A: Ha. No doubt.

Both laughed and the food arrived. They enjoyed it. For aly she was happy with him abd vice versa. But now the whole day was remaining. He still had some time left with the mood swings. As it's long lasting.
.
.
.
That's it

Thank you

Peace 🤍