57. MERA DIL USSE JUDA

They got ready for the shoot. It was a scene where they were getting introduced to the Audience. It was like a montage with a voice over of aly and jasmin oops.....#sarsh.

(So if you don't wanna get confused, read Chp21 and especially 22 CHUPAYA TERE LIYE, so that you understand this part)

Director: So aaj first day hai. We will take montage of you guys working in your companies. Aly will be that snooty and rude guy.
And jasmin you will be a cute bubbly girl just like in real life......
But the difference is, in this saira is abit depressed. She fakes her smile, cares for others life is not good for her and the reason is her family.

Aly was looking at jas whose face was expressionless. She was just numb.

Aly got flashback of that night, her breakdown was ruining his state of mind.
He remembered how she broke down infront of him.
Reason being the script which was same as her life. But director didn't know it. Just like aly in first place.

Jas just nodded. And so did aly

D: So you guys can pack some clothes we will be shooting a mile far from here. It's a office set. And be ready in half an hour. The whole crew already reached there.

A: Sure sir. Jasmin chal.

He took her right hand and the half eaten pizza which he ordered for her.

Jas was not speaking a single word(period hormones you guys)

A: (in mind) Fuck!!! Tu kaise bhool skta tha. Ye pura series uske lite chain of flashbacks hoga.
But agar wo aise weak ho gayi to kya hoga. I can't see her crying. She is too innocent. Uski koi galti bhi nahi hai.
Aly please make her understand and calm her down......his sub concious mind stated.

They reached Aly's room.

The moment they reached aly kept the pizza aside and saw jas who was looking down and he hugged her.

She started crying. Her sobs made his heart clinch. He was crying too. He couldn't believe that her own family made her this weak,
but they did loved her atleast not like the reel one. He was happy that now he is with her.

A: Jasmin. Nahi. Please nahi. Tune bola tha you will be strong. Tune bola tha you will do this

J: I know Aly. But I can't.

A: Kya hua, why are you reacting so much. Humne mil k decide kiya tha ki ye series karna hai.

J: I am sorry. Meri wajah se tu bhi pareshan hua.

She tried to get out of the hug but Aly held her more tightly.

A: Chup kar. Kaisi baat kar rahi hai tu. Teri khushi zaada important hai.

Jas didn't replied but she made her grip tight on his torso.

The proximity was enough to make Aly's heart flutter

A: Agar ro nhi rahi hoti to aise kabhi Hug nhi kar pata. Tab to normal hug hoti. Abhi to ye kitne paas hai. Agar meri dil ki aawaz sunli to pata chalega kaise pagal ho gaya hu.....abe pagal aly mat soch ye sab ye time nhi ye sab sochne ka. Focus. Sirf uspe.

He was right this was not the right time to think about it. Butttttt..........

Jasmin's pov

Ufff these period hormones. Kitna rula rahe hai. I know ki mai itni weak nhi. But fir bhi rona aarha h. Aly ko bhi dara diya. Subah se khush karne ki koshish kar raha hai.

Pehle bhi I was attracted towards him. Matlab hot to hai. Dil ka bhi accha hai. But jis tarah se ye mera dhyaan rakhta hai waisa koi nahi.

I am so lucky to have him in my life. Kal pure din mere sath tha. Aaj bhi breakfast mere pasand ka.

Aisa kya kiya hai maine jo mujhe aisa friend mila hai. (her heart ached to say friend)

But kabhi kabhi lagta hai. It's not just attraction......it's,....it's....... No it's not that.
.
.
.
That's it

Thank you

Peace 🤍