63. IZHAAR

Flashback

D: You guys have to fight. Arsh will taunt saira about her family and her relationship with them. Saira will be heartbroken. But after a while arsh will realise what he spoke and after that you guys know.

But today we will shoot the fight scene.

J: Ok sir(confidently)

D: Ready aly?

A: Hmm. Yes.

He was not that happy with the scene. But it is what it is

Scene

A: Tum jaisi ladkiyo se aur kya expect kar skte h? Jisko apni hi family ne chod diya ho. Jo sirf paiso ke liye tumhe apni so called daughter bolte hai.

J: Uk what Mr. Arsh I m done with you.

She started crying. Because Saira didn't expected this.

D: Cut! Perfect.

Butttttt. Here one more person was shredding tears.

Aly was numb. He couldn't believe he had to say these hurtful lines to THE GIRL he loves the most.

Here jas was happy that it was shot beautifully. It was a one take shot.

D: Very nice aly and jas. It seemed perfect. Matlab tum dono ekdum real lagre the.

Every word was pinching Aly's heart. Jas was really happy. But when she saw aly her heart broke.

His eyes were red.

J: Umm. I think hum zara rest krke aate. Bye

D: Yes yes. Aaj ka pack up. You guys enjoy.

Jas nodded and took Aly's hand and took him to his room.

As soon as they reached room. Aly broke down. He was crying inconsolably. He went on his knees and hugged her.

A: I m sorry. I m sorry jasmin. I m sorry.

J: Shh. Shh. Kya hua. Pagal h kya ro kyu raha hai.

A: Mai nhi bol pa raha tha wo sab. I m sorry. Wo wo mera mera character tha jas. Please don't hate me. I m sorry. I m sorry.

J: Shhh. Are you mad. Mai nhi hu gussa. I m happy ki one take hua. N mujhe pata h tu nhi h wo.

A: But fir bhi mai nhi bol pa raha tha. Mujhe mujhe pata nhi kya ho gya tha.

He started breathing heavily. Jas also was crying by now. She was trying to calm him down. She was having a hard time to convince him.

J: Aly please calm down. Ik tu kaisa h. Please chup ho ja meri jaan. Please

She pats his head and made him sit on the bed. While he hugged her. He was calmed down a bit. Jas was rubbing his hands. And trying to make him understand.

A: Jasmin. Mujhe nhi pata mujhe kya hi raha hai. But tu kbhi mujhe chod ke mat jaana.

J: Kbhi nhi.

She kissed his forehead.

A: Ja tu fresh ho ja and mai bhi ho jata hu fir baat karenge.

Jas knew he wasn't convinced but she wanted to give him some time. And she herself needed some answers.

She came out of his room.

Aly was not able to sink in the situation. He was heartbroken that he said those things to jas 

Jas came out And started crying. She hastily went towards her room. She closed the door. And digged her face in the pillow.

J: I LOVE HIM. I LOVE ALY

Kab kaise kyu pata nhi but ab nhi ho raha aur. Ik I love him. Ye kaisa pagal hai. Meri wajah se ro raha hai waha. Ab to ho gaya hai pyaar. Ab nhi chod sakti use. Kaise gadho jaise bol raha tha ki kbhi chodna mat. Pagal hai kya wo. I love him. But usne saara guilt le liya. Ab samjhana padega. Aur ab to batana bhi kuch.
She smiled and kissed her hands (imaginary aly)

It was evening by now. Aly slept crying and jas also slept smiling sinking in this new realisation.

Both woke up and got freshened up.
.
.
.
That's it

Thank you

PEACE 🤍