52. PURANI YAADE TERE SANG

So the evening went well. It was a great day for everyone. And the best for aly, unknowingly jas's too.

The next day she left to her house. Packed everything. Aly also packed his stuff. He was smiling the whole day. It was now time to leave.

Leave for THEIR FIRST WEB SERIES, FIRST TOGETHER, FIRST IN THEIR CAREER.

It was so exciting for them.

Aly's POV

It's the day. Hum Goa chale. Hum dono ke first project. Wo bhi saath me. My first big thing with love of my life. Bas use bhi jaldi realize ho jaye. Khair inshallah jald hi hoga. Time laga to mai hu na. Realise karwa dunga. Abhi to wo aayegi bhi. Hum saath me rahenge itne din. Uffff. I can't waitttt!!!

Meanwhile jas came to his place. She called him down. And they went to the airport.

Meanwhile, news was out about this new hot and happening JODI IN TOWN.

More than Arsh & Saira, it was ALY GONI & JASMIN BHASIN.

Meadia was already booming with this Collab, until someone posted a throwback of jas, aly and rahul on fb. Media caught that.

In no time, the headlines went mad.

A: Ye dekh be.

J: Ohhh ye kya. Ye kaha se mili pic? Haye cute h hum kitne.

A: Abe wo chod. Hum h cute I know. But ye media me chali gayi hai. Ab soch kya hoga.

J: Kuch nhi.

A: Dekh already message aagaya h.

J: Kya aaya?

A: Ki we know eachother. You were linked with rahul. What the fuck. Are they mad?

J: Ye sab pagal hai.

A: Yaar. Kya h? Inko kuch kaam dhanda nhi hai kya?

J: Rahul ka call.

A: Utha.

R: Suno tention mat lo. Mai ek live karke sab clear kar dunga. You guys chill. Don't take stress.

A: Thank you so much mere bhai.

J: Thanks rahul. You the best.

R: Bas bas. Mera ho gaya aaj ka. Bye enjoy.

A: Bye bye.

It was cleared, but now this thing gave a different tangent to the fans. They already started shipping Arsh and saira as characters. Everyone was excited to see them together on screen.

It was #SaRsh. Aly noticed it and smiled.

J: Smile Kyu?

A: Haha. Sarsh. Humara hashtag. Sarsh, it's cute. Ban bhi gaya without any episode. Abhi se they are shipping.

J: Cute. Sarsh. Kitna pyaara hai. Sab excited hai.

A: Ha.

They reached airport. The crew greeted them. They got papped. Already the
hype was huge but now it was getting crazy.

They reached Goa. They booked a villa for the whole crew. The director and the production had a talk with them about the pic. They didn't take this much seriously.

There was a small photoshoot for them for the poster and other social media.

A couple photoshoot. First time for them.

J: Yaar couple wale photos kabhi click nhi karwaye acche to aayenge na

A: Itna hot banda hai saath me. Why fear when Aly goni is here.

J: Wahi to tention hai. Tu mere saath accha nhi dikha toh?

A: Saali besharam.

J: Tu bhi.

A: Chill maar mast aayegi. Hum dono mast dikhte h.

J: Ha mera to I know. Tera pata nai.

A: Tu toh hai hi sundar. Aur mai hot. Bas kaam khallas.

J: bas bas chal ab. Ready ho ja.

A: Tera room kaha h?

J: Baju wala. Yah is floor pe sirf hum dono ka hi hai.

A: Ohh. Thik hai. Tu tayyar ho ja. Milte hai.

J: Ha.

They got ready and went for the shoot.

The setup was in the balcony.

A: To ho gaya sab?

Photographer: Ha.

A: Aur jasmin?

J: Aagyi mai

A: Ohh wow color coordinated

J: Couple pics hai aly.

A: Oh ha.

P: Aajao ab aap.

They posed some singles first.

P: Ab sir aap unko waist se pakdo and look angrily in her eyes and unke haath ko twist karo

A: Oh pehle gussa

P: ha. Aur aap bhi sir ko ekdum gusse me dekho.

They got the perfect pics for the angry genre.
.
.
.
That's it

Thank you

Peace 🤍