65. SAB KUCH PATA HAI

Continued....

Shooting was going on with the new found zeal in Jas. She was swaying her smile to everyone. Be it non living things. Aly was a bit confused about this madness but he was happy that she is happy.

It has been 3 days since she realised her love for him. Jas was confused what to do and what not. Here Aly was getting restless thinking that she was talking to someone special which made her smile. But he anyways dropped the topic.

It was the day where they had to shoot the scene for Aly's outburst. She was hella excited and was flashing her smile to Aly. Aly gave her a nervous and confused smile and she suddenly hugged him. Not able to sink in the moment he felt weird but found his peace.

They stood in the middle of set hanging up to each other.

“I am gonna be so proud of you. I already am. Kill it" she whispered in his ears.

These mere whispers of her sent shivers down his body. He hugged her tightly inhaling her. They felt the spark but no one dared to bring that topic. They smiled at each other. And the shoot started. Jas was tagging along with the assistant director whereas Aly was busy in giving his best shot.

During the whole scene he was looking into her eyes as if he wanted to convey something to her personally but didn't have the courage to say it alone.

Arsh(Aly): You. It was always you. It will be always you. The day I met you after that incident changed my life. I love you. And you know that. Love is just an understatement. I need you. You are the only breathe I need to stay alive.
Saira you never trusted me after our fights. But I never intended to do that.
The day when I hugged i felt complete. The day we went on a long walk, I felt like finally I got my long lost treasure. I t was always you. I love you Saira I love YOU.

Director: Cut!!

There was an unknown feeling which was surrounding him. He said the last line looking into her eyes. Emphasizing on YOU. Both were taking heavy breathes
Jas just took long strides and hugged nearly choking him. He giggled and held her.

J: Pata tha yahi hoga. I m so proud of you. What a shot it was. Mujhe bol raha tha kal aaj khudko dekha. Kitna accha tha yaar Aly.

A: Sacchi?

J: Ha. Mujhe to ek second ke liye real laga itna accha kiya tune.

“Kuch to real hi tha” he whispered to himself.

J: Kuch bola?

A: Nahi.

The whole day went in haze.

And here jas was planning how to confess him. She herself never wanted a
dramatic 'relationship proposal' but always craved for a wedding one. But here she wanted Aly to feel the butterflies. She wanted it to be the best confession of his life.

Jas was sure that this thing between them would work. But a split part of her was giving it a second thought that what if he just wants to be a best friend and she got misled. But nevertheless she decided to listen her heart.

And here Aly was trying to find that what are the true feelings of jas. He was confused.

They had their dinner. And went to sight seeing. Jas wanted to do something special for him. Because it's always him showing his cute side.

J: Tera favourite flower konsa hai

A: Ye kya puch rahi hai tu.

He started laughing.

J: Batana.

A: Konse ladke ko koi aisa sawal puchta h??

J: Jasmin Bhasin puchti hai chal ab tell me.

Aly didn't have any answers he looked at her and adored her smile. After a while he said

A: Jasmine.

J: Ha bata

A: Jasmine. Bola toh.

Jas blushed realising what he meant, but covered with her cute little frowny smile

J: Aly yaar. I m serious.

A: And I am more than serious.

J: Aly shut up. Mai aayi ek minute me

Jas just shook her head in disbelief and wnet to flower vendor and asked him to make a customised small bouquet of lilies and she asked him to pack some of the loose Jasmine.

J: Ye le.

She handed him the flowers.

Aly gave her a questioning look

A: Ye kya karu?

J: Flowers hai. Tere liye.

A: Kya ho gaya hai? Aise kon flowers deta hai? YE LE aise bolke

He said mocking her.

A: Aur ladko ko kaun deta hai. It should be other way round.

J: Aisa kahi likha hai. Ki only girls should get flowers. I wanted to appreciate you and make you feel special isiliye. Ab le chup chap.

Aly smiled and took the flowers.

J: Aur ye bhi le.

She handed him the packet filled with aromatic jasmines

Aly's eyes shined when he looked at it.

None of them spoke a word. The silence was comforting them. They headed towards the villa.
Both of their hearts were at peace. One satisfied by giving smile to another one and the other heart happy with new affection by the other.
.
.
.
That's it

Thank you

PEACE 🤍