{🥀]《Prolog》[🥀} 1

Darryl’s Pov

Opening my eyes, I see a few fluffy white clouds gliding across the periwinkle purple sky. Moving my gaze to the dark deep red spruce forest outskirts I see a pack of wolves, they weren't normal though. They had big fluffy tails, a pair of deer antlers and a coat of baby blue fur, speckled with a light olive green and light brown. All of them have unique spotting, making them all beautiful in their own way. The wolves were relaxing in the light pastel red grass. The grass was sprinkled with a few bright green poppy's here and there. The poppies petals were lined with pastel pink and the edge of the petal had a faint neon pink glow. 

‘So this is the after life..?’ 

I stand up and look around to further determine where exactly I am.

Isn't the sky beautiful, Darryl?” I spun around to see the masked boy looking at the sky with his arms crossed behind his back. I soon noticed he had changed his outfit. He was now wearing a black hoodie, pastel neon green stripes going down the sides of his arms, black ripped jeans and a few chains hanging of the side of them. He had a pair of black vans that went over the ankle. His now dirty blond hair somehow moving like it was under water.

“It’s… It’s you…” I said, trying to hide the fact that I was a little intimidated.

“Don’t be intimidated, Darryl. I am not here to hurt you.” The masked boy said. “Instead, I’m here to congratulate you. You’re free.

The masked boy patted me on the back, with his eyes making a proud look. And after that, I no longer was intimidated and felt calm. Then, a question rang in my head.
What’s gonna happen to the charm?” I asked curiously. 

You’ll see.” The masked boy replied.