{🌺]《A Masked Boy》[🌺}

♤•°———°•♤

"Wait, what...?" I said underneath my breath. "I need my pills...."

I slowly got off the floor. My body was shaking and I fell down on all fours. I tried again and failed.

'Ok new tactic.' I crawled over to the sink and reached up to the sink counter to support myself.

My body was still shaking as I lifted myself up to look in the mirror.

When I looked in the mirror it was like a black and grey fogg had covered the whole thing. 'Is someone in there?'

A boy with a round black mask. His shoes were tapping against the voidless floor as he walked towards the mirror.

"Hello, Bad" He said with a calm tone.

'Who the hell is he, and how does he know the name I go by.'

"I came here to tell you that you are in danger and you need to be careful." He continued in a calm voice. "you need to take this and never take it off again." He reached out his hand and a faint glow emerged from his palm, growing brighter as an item appeared floating above his hand.

It was a charm. As it slowly floated down. It opened to reveal a picture of me and a boy who seemed to be around the same age as me.

I reached my hand into the mirror and took the charm. Touching the charm, lights started flashing and suddenly everything faded to black.

♤•°———°•♤

(Wordcount 245)