{🥀]《First Encounter》[🥀} 4

This darkness feels so varm, but why?

Skeppy!! You're here!” Said a voice I know all too well. “Bad..?!

Skeppy?” I looked around, frantically trying to find him. “Bad where are you?! I can’t see you..!” No response.

“Skeppy can you please stand still and look at Bad?” Someone Is with Bad. Someone I don’t know. Someone who can hurt Bad or me.

For godsake, CALM THE FUCK DOWN!! You're going to fucking kill yourself if you keep it up. Bad, tell him it's ok, I can’t be bothered to deal with this right now.” I hear them mumble something as they walk away, leaving Bad alone with me.

Oh, em….. Skeppy it's ok I'm not hurt, you're go- we’re going to be ok.” He said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I flinch not expecting to actually feel anything.

My body fills with joy, joy of knowing Bad is not dead, joy for reasons I don't know, I start crying. “Oh Skeppy...” Bad said, pulling me into a hug. I kept crying as my eyesight slowly faded in.

Ok, so I think I fixed the eye problem. You should be able to see noooow……”  They looked surprised “No.”  They made a swift movement with their hand, teleporting Bad beside them.

Hey, let me have a moment, I thought he died!” I yelled. “Oh shit.” They whisper loud enough to still be able to be heard.

W-what, I'm d-dead, I died?!?” Fear laced his word. “Blou, why didn’t you tell me this?

Oh, sorry I didn't tell you that but now it's too late, you know it's been a month, and the cops wanted to know why there were sprouting vines out of your chest, and now your body is buried and roten soooo~...” They made a brief pause before continuing.“I'm sorry?..” Blou said with a nervous laugh. 

“...”

“BUT, HAY, HAY, you can still interact with minecraft and edit videos, I'll just have to make you able to do it. WHICH means you can still meet Skeppy on a daily basis. You’ll just never actually meet him again!” 

“...”

“This is a one time offer, love.”

“......fine.”

“Good choice.”

“WHAT! HOW IS THIS THE GOOD CHOICE!?”

“Oh, I forgot you were here, still.”

End