{🌺]《The Call》[🌺}

♤•°———°•♤

After a few hours of racking my head around the name, Zak, the only thing I could come up with, was that Zak was the name of the boy in the picture.

*Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz*

I must have zoned out ‘cause I got knocked back into reality by A6d spamming me about a new video idea and to get on TS. 

I saw a few of the messages and it seemed like his discord had made him a texture pack again. "Oh this is going to hurt my brain" I whispered under my breath and opened TS.

*You have been moved*

“Hello, Bad.” a6d said in a rather welcoming tone.

“Hello, you muffin baguette.” I replied. 

“Anyway, we just need to wait for Ske-” 

“HEY DID YOU KNOW THAT TINY PICKLED CUCUMBERS ARE THE BEST?” I interrupted a6d before he could mention Skeppy. I can’t have that charm hurting again during a video recording.

“What” a6d asked in confusion. “Cucumbers?”

“Yeah” I replied. 

“Ew, cucumbers taste terrible.” a6d said.

“But they’re pickled though.” I replied, not knowing why a6d would not like pickled cucumbers at all.

“Pickled cucumbers?” a6d said in confusion. Either they don’t have those in France or he’s never heard of it or he’s just dumb. 

“Yeah.” I replied. 

“Even worse.” a6d mumbled. 

“What!? But they’re crunchy though…” I said, trying to defend the image of pickled cucumbers from a6d’s belittling. 

“So? It probably still tastes bad.” a6d said. 

“How would you know?”  I asked. 

“I don’t know. But, I know that cucumbers taste terrible.” a6d replied. 

Eventually, a6d and I started to debate about pickled cucumbers and whether they were good or not. Halfway through the debate, Skeppy was moved into the TS. Hearing our conversation, he must’ve been confused.

“What the heck are you two idots talking about?” Skeppy asked. 

Oh no. 

The charm started glowing again, and it was glowing a sinister colour that was all too familiar to the likes of myself. Immediately, vines started bursting out of my chest. 
I screamed in pain before forcing my mouth shut. Oh no, I can’t get a6d and Skeppy involved in this. 

“Bad, are you okay?” a6d asked in a concerned tone.

“Yeah, that scream didn’t sound too good.” Skeppy added in, as he too showed concern for me. 

Without replying to any to them, I left the TS just before I fell to the ground and grabbed my chest tightly. It hurts, it hurts so damn much. 

Like last time, the vines started wrapping around my body, squeezing me tight. Not only was there the pain of the vines bursting out of my chest, there was also the painful feeling of the vines crushing my body as it continued to wrap around. Now, the vines had reached my limbs from my chest. 

I think I just screwed myself over. This can't be happening, not now.  

♤•°———°•♤

A/N
Did you know that the convo in this chapter is based of a convo betvin me and the non-tiny pickled cucumber fan N1ght3rr0r and Caltheboi888 just thingks we are idots-

(Wordcount 481)