{🌺]《Sweet Dreams》[🌺}

♤•°---°•♤

I woke up in a forest, the trees looming over me and I got the feeling of being watched. 'I need to get away.'

As I quickly got up on my feet, I heard a noise close to the sound of a lion roaring but this was way scarier. The noise was hollow and it lingered in the air. I started running to get away from the sound.

I saw a black lion cub at the corner of my eye. As I was looking back at the cub, I tripped over a stick and fell down a hole.

When I hit the ground, a green lioness was protecting me from something I couldn't see. But I heard the hollow roar again. Oddly, I felt protected from whatever it was that wanted to hurt me.

The creature that the lioness was protecting me from suddenly attacked her, ripped her head off and swallowed it whole. Now I could see the giant red male lion that was standing in front of me. "Run."

I woke up with a scream. I was in my bed again. Even though I distinctly remembered that I was in the bathroom when I passed out.

Then, I remembered the boy in the mask. He said that I was in danger and I had to be careful, I ran back into my bathroom, just to see that the mirror wasn't the black abyss that it was before as I could see myself in it.

I looked like I had seen death but that was not the weird thing. The weird thing was that I had a necklace hanging around my neck. It had a blue eyed lion design on it and the rest of it had a silvery color.

I looked down to see it in more detail. When I touched the charm, the inside of it started glowing in a red color. I opened it to find the same picture of me and that boy. He had a light blue hoodie, brown eyes and black fluffy hair. He was rather cute.

'But I already love someone, I can't love two people... can I?'

♤•°---°•♤

I want to thank my friends N1ght3rr0r and Caltheboi888 for helping me with this chapter you both are awsome!

(Wordcount 356)