{🥀]《Status report》[🥀} 2

Zak’s Pov
It’s been a month since Bad’s death. His funeral was a week ago and everyone was there. A6d, Dream, George, Sapnap, Antfrost, Spifey, Zelk, Finn and even Mega, whom I didn’t expect to meet. He was a lot shorter than I expected. 

I had mixed feelings toward the fact that not only was Bad dead, I also watched him die right in front of me. I feel the guilt growing inside of my head each and every day. And even though my friends kept telling me it wasn’t my fault, it still didn’t help. 

What a shitty morning.” I thought to myself as I got out of bed. I really felt like sleeping forever, but that was not possible.

I got up groggily as I dragged my feet to the bathroom and washed my face. There were eye bags under my eyes and my skin looked overall pale. I didn’t give a shit though as I shrugged it off, brushed my teeth and headed over to the kitchen. There, I poured myself a glass of milk and drank it in a gulp. 

Refreshing.

With a temporary boost of energy, I decided to record a video today as I went to my setup and booted up my PC, opening Minecraft and logging on. 

What kind of video should I record today?” I thought to myself.

I know! A trolling video!” I thought. 

 Immediately, I went on my server and scouted out for any possible targets. It didn’t take long for me to find a victim, this one was a hacker too. What a classic.

The camera started recording as I did my usual intro, I made sure to sound cheerful and happy so no one would suspect anything about my condition.

“YO WHAT’S UP GUYS INTRO INTRO INTRO OK DONE SO TODAY WE WILL BE TROLLING THIS HACKER ON INVADED.” I yelled. 

I then did the usual. Trapping, voiding, etc… And honestly, it was kinda fun for me. Until, the hacker sent a message in the chat. 

Is this how you troll BBH?” 

I looked at the message for a solid second before having an emotional breakdown. I was on the floor, crying and screaming at the same time as I mourned about Bad’s death for about 20 minutes.

After calming down, I knew that this couldn’t go on.

I had to forget him.