Chapter 4 Temple Raid Part 2 - Lisa

-------------------------

Time: 8:21 AM
Location: Mondstadt, Temple
Status: Normal

Youri: *facepalm* Oh my god he just ran in... again.

Sky: *sigh* OI KAYDEN, WAIT FOR US!

Paimon: So... what should we do now?

Youri: Run! After him!

*Insert Anime Intro*

Kayden Jump down first with a superhero landing, facing only hilichurls but haven't encountered any slimes yet. Armed with heavy Cannon Micro Missiles Mode.

Youri: Kayden! Slow the f*ck down

Kayden: YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kayden Blast 4 Normal Hilichurls with barrage of Micro missiles.

Kayden: Out of my way!

Youri, knowing he wouldn't resonate with the crazy blue boy, just placed his LV 3 dispenser before sniping crossbow hilichurls with his sniper pistol. After all: peace was never an option.

Sky has now reached the two of them, who were fighting hilichurls. He jumped down while loading up his flamethrower and activating his power shield again, then he fired the flamethrower towards the hilichurls, roasting them up.

Youri: Oy Sky! We need to get Kaydens back before he gets into trouble!

Sky: Roger that sire!

Sky dashed towards Kayden and he enlarged his power shield, protecting the two.

All Hilichurls were standing on water, he shot a Single Cryo grenade with his shoulder cannon. Freezed all Hilichurls an instant, He Jumps high and smash the ground with hellbreaker, deals AoE Damage and Stunned all Hilichurls.

Kayden: Maggots!

Blood Punched 5 hilichurls, instantly defeated. Kayden tends not to get hit by their incoming attacks because they deal large damage for just a normal hilichurl.

Youri stayed in the back, preparing supply and eliminating any sneaky morons stupid enough to try flanking his companions. But the more he stayed here, the more he noticed that something... wasn't right. He looked around him but nothing unusual caught his eyes. As if they missed the big picture.

Youri: *Whisper* We're definitely missing something. But what?

All Hilichurls Eliminated and The Gate Opened, till Kayden Spotted a Bunch of Pyro Slimes and 1 Big Slime.

Kayden: