Chapter 18 Zhongli

--------------------

Location: Northland Bank, Liyue Harbor

Time: 12:00 PM

Statues: Normal

--------------------

After giving the adepti the news regarding Rex Lapis' assassination, Sky, Aether and Paimon were the first ones to get back to Liyue Harbor. Now, they were at Northland Bank, waiting for his two friends to arrive at the location they're at.

Sky: *sigh* It's been 40 minutes and they're still not here...

Paimon: Ugh, Paimon's so hungry right now...

Sky/Aether: *deadpan* You're always hungry, Paimon...

Paimon: Hey!

Childe: Relax, your friends might arrive... unexpectedly

Youri: *load gun behind Childe* Rule n°1 fatui: Don't jinx yourself when we're here. You might get hit by a lost bullet if you don't pay attention.

Childe: *chuckles* Don't fret, I won't bite like the others. I'm just here to help you guys in this situation, which I already did. Signora wasn't lying about him after all...

Youri: And I'm still waiting for the catch. Cause there's always a catch with you so called "diplomates".

Kayden: *burp*

Childe: *sigh* I understand if any of you don't trust the Fatui. Anyways, we should go to a restaurant known as Liuli Pavilion. There is an acquaintance of mine who will help you further in this situation.

Aether: Liuli Pavilion?

Paimon: *raises hand* Ooh! Ooh! Paimon knows this one! *clears throat* The flagship restaurant of the Li style is the Liuli Pavilion. The owner especially chose to open the restaurant at Feiyun Slope, so they could compete face-to-face with the Xinyue Kiosk, which is the flagship restaurant of the Yue style.

Sky: You really are very fond of food aren't ya "Emergency Food"?

Paimon: For the last time, Paimon's. Not. An. Emergency. Food!

Paimon said this as she was stomping her little leg in the air in frustration until she calmed down.

Youri: Bruh, we don't have time for this...

Kayden: So um, are we going to meet someone?

Sky: Yep, so we should get going. Don't want him/her to wait for too long since Fatui diplomats might be impatient, no offense Childe...

Childe: None taken. But, he isn't part of the Fatui actually, just an... associate of mine.

Youri: Doesn't sound better in my eyes. As long as he's only associated with you and not the Fatui I'll let it pass.

Kayden: *Yawn* man, is it me or do i feel sleepy right now.. -_-

Sky: It's only you, now come on, let's get going!

Youri: I'm not paid enough for this crap...

And so, the group began to walk out of Northland Bank to get towards the Liuli Pavilion to meet the Harbinger's associates for their assistance. While doing that, Childe began to converse to lighten the atmosphere.

Childe: There has been a mystery that the Liyue Qixing hid the vessel of the Geo Archon somewhere.

Sky: Why would they do that though?

Kayden: Probably some magical Revive ability to bring back Geo Archon.

Youri: Or maybe the Geo Archon went into hiding after that ceremony fiasco