Chapter 5 Meet Venti the Bard

Time: 3:02 PM
Location: Mondstadt
Status: Normal

Youri: We need to talk...

Kayden: what?

Youri: I think I have an idea of what is going on and what is about to happen. But I can only say it to you and Sky for reasons that have nothing to do with the meta.

Kayden: what meta?

Youri: Well, I looked around the different temples and carefully analyzed the situation with the available sources and I came to a conclusion that while turn our vision of the world upside down.

Kayden: hmm.. About that... people without visions... Are we Blind?

Youri: Good question... but! According to the recent events since our first meeting and following isekai logic, we are about to end up in a whole bigger ass adventure which means.... We're about to meet or hear of totally NOT shady people that say they're good but they are actually not good because PLOT.

Kayden: I Don't Think Isekai Logic isn't gonna work here because I feel it's completely different from any others I've seen in the manga. And it's better than any others.

Youri: Wanna bet?

Kayden: I'm not much into betting but since it's from another world, a lot of crazy things will happen in the future.. You decide :v

Yopuri: You can't decide when you already jinxed it bro... >_>

Kayden: I'm not jinxing anything -_-

Meanwhile, Aether, Paimon, and Sky are just looking at the two, who were talking about something, but they couldn't hear what it was about.

Paimon: What are they talking about?

Sky: *shrugs* I dunno, personal things...

Paimon: Oh... Why didn't you join them?

Sky: The truth is, I didn't know those two when I first fell into this world.

Aether: Huh, but I saw you with them when we first met you guys.

Sky: I dunno, plot I guess...

Aether: What?

Sky: Forget what I said...

Sky calls out Kayden and Youri to see if they're done with their conversation.

Sky: Hey! Are you two done?

Youri: Ja! You miss the whole exposition!

Sky: Well sorry! I thought you two were talking about something personal!

Youri: We only knew each other for just 2 days! What did you expect?! A bromance?!

Kayden: Is it really the two of you think about me? -_-

Sky: I didn't say anything about bromance!

Youri: Back at the aftermath of our battle with Stormterror yes! Besides, Kayden already has girls after him.

Sky: It's just "teasing" man

Kayden: ugh... now i feel like I'm hungry.. I was supposed to grab some anemoculi for the God of Freedom's Blessing T_T

Youri: We'll do that once we report all that shit to Jeanne, now let's move.

Without asking their opinion, Youri grabbed both Kayden and Sky by the back of their collar and brought them to Knights of Favonius HeadQuarter. As expected, the red drop crystal contained some anomalous properties that the 4 outworlder were seemingly immune to. While they were promoted as honorary knights, the 4 had to leave quickly because Kayden was spooked by Lisa calling him "her Cutie'', even if it also applied to Aether, Youri and Sky.