Chapter 11 Xiangling

Time: 8:29 AM
Location: Mondstadt
Status: Angery

After His Good Dream, When he woke up, he's already stressed In the Morning.

Kayden: ಠ﹏ಠ i was having a good dream, all for nothing...

*Beep 5x*

The Alarm Clock starts to make noises till he smash it into pieces.

Aether and Paimon suddenly woke up after Kayden smashed the alarm clock. Sky was still asleep since he stayed up all night stargazing at the Starsnatch Cliff as usual.

Paimon: *yawn* mornin.. What happened to you?

Kayden: Nothing. It was all a bad dream.. Better get dressed up..

Kayden stands up and heads towards the bath.. After a split second, he came out fully dressed. He checked the book, pressed 3 different colored books and the door opened then it closed. This door leads to the Mini-Statue Venti, it Contains the power of the Anemo Archon known as the God of Freedom. Kayden Always re-checking it to make sure it was not damaged. And this place is full of Deadly Traps. It won't trigger the trap unless it's not the owner who made those traps.

Kayden: I will kill any man who takes this from me.

Kayden's Gromit Mug appeared behind his back and Sips Hot-Choco.

Kayden: ah...

Then Puts it behind his back again and disappeared.

-----------------------------

Sky Stargazer's POV

Sky was just sleeping, dreaming about Choccy Milks as usual.

[ Man he should really need to control his addiction on the Choccy Milk once... e_e ]

Until suddenly...

Sky: OH SHIT!

Sky got thrown off of the bed and fell off, face planted on the ground by the sudden air horn noise. He quickly stood up and looked around to find out who made that noise.

Sky: Who dafuq made that noise?!?

Then he suddenly heard laughing coming outside from the room. So Sky went to the door and opened it to see Paimon laughing off whilst holding the air horn.

Paimon: HAHAHAHA-

Sky: *TF2 Heavy voice* YOU!

Paimon yelped and looked behind slowly to see Sky holding an Airsoft Light Machine Gun. She gulped in fear at this.

Paimon: Uhh... hey...?

Sky: