Chapter 6 Diluc Giovanna

Time: 3:02 PM
Location: Mondstadt, Cathedral entrance
Status: Normal

Kayden: so, how will you get a holy lyre?

Venti: it's said that it's enshrined deep within the cathedral, somewhere safe. I'll go take a look around. You can come if you want.

Kayden: I'll go, haven't been inside the cathedral while we are cleaning up the mess. How about you three?

Aether: I'll come with you.

Paimon: Me Too!

Sky: Hmm... lemme think about it... Sure, why not? But the Anemoculi collecting would be postponed first.

Youri: Walking in a historical place that will allow me to learn about the history and society of this area? Sign me the f*ck up!

Kayden: ok... I guess you all come here in the cathedral in this very holy place afterall..

We All entered The Cathedral

Kayden: Are you sure you're gonna get the holy lyre?

Venti: Don't worry, Let me Handle This.

Youri: *whisper to the rest* Do I really need to bet that this won't end well?

Kayden: *whisper* yep.. I still have a long way to go to gain my true freedom..

Venti Talked to the Nun

Goteline: May the Anemo God bless you, Young Bard. How can I Help you?

Venti: Actually, I Know a secret that can save mondstadt from its current predicament.

Goteline: Oh, What a blessing from the god of anemo.

Kayden: I Feel like this will go terribly wrong.. Why Am i Feeling like this..

Youri: Yeah, that's what I just said, like, 2 seconds.

Sky: Tell me about it...

Goteline: But you should report that to the knights of favonius, why have you come to me?

Venti: hahaha, because you, dear sister, are able to help! I'd like to borrow.. The Holy lyre. With it. I'll able to help stormterror-

Youri: *Jontron voice* I don't like where this is going.

Goteline: Please see yourselves out.

Sky: Well that escalated quickly...

Venti: A what?

Goteline: It's a vicious Dragon indeed, but once the Acting Grand Master makes up her mind, nothing can stand in the knight's way.

Venti: That's Simply not acceptable. Wouldn't Stormterror end up getting killed that way?

Youri: Touché

Goteline: That Foolished beast betrayed the winds. Not even the God of Anemo Themselves would forgive it!

Venti: oh.. Please, I Beg you!

Goteline: I'm afraid not, Little Bard.

Venti: Then... I Guess I'm Left with no other choice. I Cannot hide anymore.

Kayden: what?

Venti: My Disciples, Rejoice! Behold, the God of Anemo, Barbatos has descended!

Kayden: welp, he has lost his mind, Off to Hang Myself!

Kayden waves as he went outside the Cathedral

Youri: *facepalm* Oh my fucking god...

Sky: 'Well... His hair somehow resembles that of the anemo god... But, I think that he's crazy right now...'