Chapter 13 Youri's Date

Time: 9:02 AM
Location: Mondstadt
Status: Normal

Few Days Later After Destruction

Kayden: The Hell happened major, at least you came back by uh.. Now? I guess.. -_-

Kayden Sips Pepsi

Youri: Oh, nothing much you know. Just got an intimate encounter with Signora, exploded a few stuff, got stuck with a kid and playing the teachers in artillery.... The usual ya know?

Sky: ...bruh

Kayden: Teaching The Most Dangerous Kid than me with freakin 'Artillery, huh..

Youri: And also the Fatui knows that we are outworlder. Don't ask how I don't know either.

Sky: Sooooo, how did that "talk" between you, your adopted child and Jean work out?

Youri: Uh....

-----------------------------------------

*Youri's flashback*

Youri was repairing the shell's craters under the supervision of Jean who was holding Klee.

Jean:

Youri finally finished his job with a bit of ground painting

Youri: See? I told you it would be quick!

Jean: ....

Youri: Now, about that new equip-

Jean: No....

Youri: ;-;

-------------------------------------------

Youri: Better than expected I guess...

Sky: *nods* Ok... Now, what are we going to do today?

Kayden: hmm.. Now I thought about it. The Commissions are getting boring each day somehow. Any ideas?

Youri: Teach Klee our way?

Kayden: No. And I have a high possibility that this will be the same way like you did.

Sky: How about going to the library?

Kayden: Sure I guess. That won't be a problem anymore since I had my protection.

Sky: Well, Aether and Paimon needed a book from the library, called the "Teyvat Travel Guide." Isn't that right?

Paimon: Yes. Since we're going to travel from different nations, we might as well need that book to help us.

Kayden: I Do have a Map for Liyue but I'll save it later once you uh.. Get a little bit bored here. But I don't.

Sky: Well then, shall we get going?

Kayden: Da.

Major: Roger.

(Timeskip)

After a long walk towards the Knights of Favonius HQ, the travelers are now inside and they went to the library. They got towards the librarian's counter, where Lisa was sitting.