Chapter 17 Adepti

---------------

---------------

Time: 11:02 AM
Location: Liyue
Status: Normal

Kayden: Hilichurl Camp inbound!

Tons of Normal Hilichurl, 2 mitachurl with shield and 1 Axe, 2 Dendro Samachurl and one Stonehide Lawachurl.

Kayden: That's a Huge One Over there.

Youri: Leave it to me. We don't have time for this kind of bullshit.

Youri took his targeting binoculars and called an artillery barrage on the camp, effectively destroying it. The Stonehide Lawachuri roars and activates Geo Armor. Receiving less damage from Artillery attacks

Sky: *sigh* We've spent 3 HOURS climbing this mountain man... We could've just used our powers to get up there quick...!

Kayden Double dash towards Stonehide lawachurl and do single Bloodpunch, It's a Tough one cookie to damage it. Stonehide Lawachurl looks down at Kayden.

Kayden: Uh oh.

It Grabbed Kayden and started Pounding him on the ground

Kayden: This Thing is Beating my Ass!

Youri: Ok....

Youri shot a rocket at the Stonehide Lawachurl. Making it dizzy and releasing Kayden.

Youri: Oy, Sky! Need some help here!

Kayden: Can someone shoot this Goddamn Thing!

Frustrated that he'll have to fight an enemy after a very long walk in the mountains, Sky takes out his Netherite Pickaxe, enchanted with Efficiency III and a Flint & Steel.

Sky: UGH, I AIN'T GOT ALL DAY WITH THIS SHIT!

Youri: THEN FIGHT ALREADY!

Sky immediately dashed towards the Stone Lawachurl and repeatedly smashed it with his Netherite Pickaxe as hard as he could, causing the Lawachurl's Geo Shield to break down and stun it also. This gives him a chance to finish it off, so he trapped the Stone Lawachurl with blocks of TNTs while it was stunned and ignited one after.