Two Worlds/One Family

As it is in the title, so thus begins a story, unlike any other.

A baby boy was born in Washington DC.

Named Hayden O'Hara.

He was born in 1995. With tan skin and brown hair with brown eyes. For a Decade and 5 years, Hayden was raised in a family of a single mother and sister. They traveled throughout the states. The last being Washington DC, where Hayden was born 15 years ago. This was the place, where Hayden died.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At the wrong place and time, Hayden took a bullet to the heart for a person he didn't know. Yet he took it on instinct. The paramedics did arrive. However, time was not on their side. And as they made it to the E.R...15 year old Hayden died.

A funeral was held for young Hayden. His mother and sister mourned and cried for the 2nd child born to Amy and Maliah. Hayden's Mother and Older Sister. Though Hayden was indeed dead, his spirit was much alive. And his spirit is what GOD took. Hayden's memories of that world? Erased. His soul? Placed in the body of a little baby boy. Born into the family of Son Goku and ChiChi. And of course the Ox King. A year after He was born, the young baby was silent. Never cried. Never spoke. The baby would laugh whenever his father would make funny faces. The little Baby liked those moments.

As he was in his crib one day, Goku looked down at the little baby.

And he said: Gosh, he's so Tiny."

Chi Chi said to Goku: Of course he is, you silly goose. He's still a baby, remember?

Goku: Still?! How long does it take for him to be like us?!"

Chi-Chi: 18 Years Goku. I told you that."

Goku laughed nervously and said: Oh yeah. You did. Sorry I forgot again."

Chi Chi just giggled at her husband.

She couldn't blame him for forgetting.

After all he was raised in the wild.

The Ox king said to Goku and Chi Chi that they needed to decide a name for the young lad. Goku and Chi Chi looked at each other and said to the Ox King: What should we name him?"

Ox King had a few names that he wrote. But none of them sounded all that good. Chi Chi wanted to name the baby, Einstein. That Didn't seem all that amusing either. Time goes by. Finally Goku said to the others: Gohan. That should be his name. Gohan."

Gohan? Gohan? Of course! Gohan sounded like a wonderful name! It was the name that Goku's Grandfather was named! So it would fit perfectly! And from the looks of the baby boy, he liked it too. He giggled and gooed as Goku picked him up and called him by his new name. If they only knew that their new baby boy was a reincarnation of a child that was lost to a mother and older sister in the real world.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

6 years later and now 6 years old, Gohan was found on his dad's lap.

Flying on the nimbus cloud as his father told him his stories of his training as a child with Muten Roshi.

And his best friend and once rival, Krillin.

As they got closer to Kame House, Goku pointed with his index finger: See Gohan?! This is where I used to train! Pretty cool huh?!"

Gohan nodded: It sure is dad!"

Inside Roshi's house...Bulma

Krillin

Roshi