The Roach That Survived

The Three Super Saiyans fought together against Frieza.

Who despite being at full power and getting a few lucky hits, was losing both the battle and the war.

For him, this was not his day.

As for Dende he was able to gather the Namekian dragon balls while the grand elder, before he passed away, made one of his disciples the new guardian of Namek.

Allowing him to keep the Namekian Dragon balls from turning into stones.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

King Kai telepathically communicated with Dende. He ordered him to have everyone, Dende included, sent to planet earth. Enter Goku interceding that and said, 'King Kai, have everyone saved Vegeta and Me and Frieza be sent to earth'

"What?! Goku?! How can you-"

'Don't worry about that! Listen, Vegeta and I already made this up in our minds! We will be the ones to handle Frieza! It was him that caused the death of the people where Vegeta and I came from! It was because of him that Vegeta became what he is now! Not to mention the deaths of the Namekians and beings of other planets before Namek!'

"Goku! Its suicide! Recruit back! Both you and Vegeta! We'll make a plan!"

'I can promise you that any plan made would resolve this anyway! Let Vegeta and I face him now! It's already happening, why stop it?!'

"Goku, think about Gohan. How this will affect him."

'Gohan will be fine. He's proven that to me by fighting beside Vegeta and me. But this isn't his battle. Not only that, but I won't be around forever. Even if Vegeta and I survive this, I'm going to die someday. And that boy, who is my son, my legacy, has to live and train and become the news defender of earth. Who knows? Maybe he'll find a way to defend earth in ways I never could'

King Kai.....On his planet.... Listen to Goku's words.

He sighed and then said to Dende telepathically, "Dende, when you summon the dragon, change my wish. Have everyone on Namek, saved Goku and Vegeta and Frieza, sent to earth. And the second wish and third wishes, I believe you know what those will be used for"

Dende nodded before he summoned Porunga.

When Porunga was summoned, the sky had darkened, and the clouds changed color.

"What? What's going on?!" Frieza demanded before Gohan threw a right hook at the the Frieza

"Focus on your opponents and not on your surroundings," Gohan said before he engaged in a flurry of kicks and punches with the alien.

Goku looked on at Gohan with pride.

Pride that would be expected from any saiyan Father.

"You have every right to be proud of Kakarot," Vegeta commented.

They both had gotten more damaged.

But Frieza was more damaged and he was growing weaker with each blow he threw.

"Sad to say that this isn't his fight to finish. But ours. Even though we haven't fully met yet, I feel that this is only befitting if you and I defeat Frieza. From there, it's up to you to decide"

The Saiyan Prince nodded while Dende had everyone saved Goku and Vegeta and Frieza, sent to earth.

Gohan was fighting Frieza.

So he was unaware of the light that formed around his body and made him vanish from Namek.

And poof back on earth?