The Return Of Gohan and Hayden/Jupiter: The Mother Of Goku

In Gohan and Hayden's Universe, Goku and the gang were seen at Capsule Corp. They had grins and smiles as they had finally found all 7 Dragon balls. And weren't all that easy to retrieve. "Alright! Now we're finally gonna get Gohan and Hayden back home!" Bulma cheered along with the other Z-fighters.

Chichi was seen holding baby Goten, who was smiling and giggling in her arms. Trish, who was now 8 years old, grinned ear to ear. Finally, they were going to come back home. Sure would wonder how Hayden would react now that she was now a year younger than he? Or if he was in a universe that made him age to an old man?

Seeing Old man Hayden and Gohan, would have been funny to say the least, and it would get the dragon something to do. Now 2 years had passed, versus in Remnant, which 2 months had passed in that world.

Bulma was about to summon the dragon, but as soon as she was about to say the words to summon shenron, all of a sudden, Goku, Vegeta, Trish, Krillin, 17, whom married Krillin and had two children by him, Tien, and Yamcha, could feel a presence. Or presences for that matter.

They swift around and with their own eyes, saw Gohan, and Hayden. Who were looking around and found out that they were finally home. The group also saw four teen girls that they had never seen before. Adding to them, were 2 women. In attires that looked VERY unearthly. But the thing that caused Goku and Vegeta to consider the welcome back moment for a later time, was that this woman, with blue spiky hair, had-a Tail?!

Unnerved by this woman and her accomopant, Goku brought his sons and the girls on their side while not taking his eyes off of whoever this woman was. "Are you a Saiyan?" Was Goku's question. Seeing that he knew that he, and Vegeta were the last of their kind.

The older woman smiled softly and said, "Yes. I am"

"What?! That's impossible!" Respond Vegeta, "How can you be a saiyan, when I Kakarot, and our half breed children are the only Saiyans left?!"

"It's a long story," She replied. "One I don't feel like explaining Prince Vegeta" Huh? How did she know his name?!

RWBY, despite them dealing with the fact that they were in another universe, Gohan and Hayden's universe for that matter, decided to place that on hold, along with their reasons for why they were here. They too, along with the other Z-fighters, were curious and unnerved about this woman, who claimed to be a Saiyan.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Vegeta asked

"My name is Ayame" the blue skinned woman replied, "I am here because Mistress Jupiter had requested it"

"Mistress..... Jupiter?" Krillin asked

Jupiter nodded "Yes. You see my audience, I am this planet's God Of Destruction. Or Goddess Of Destruction for a better term" Goddess Of Destruction?! "And if that is not enough to blow you all away, then perhaps my reason for being here will. Especially for you, Kakarotto" She says this Directly To Goku

"Kakarot.....to?" Goku asked

The Goddess Of Destruction came over to Goku. She placed her left hand on the left side of his cheek and rubbed it gently. A few tears started to show in the woman's eyes. "My...How you look just like your father" She said as she looked him dead in his eyes, "Oh, how he would be proud to see the man you've become"

"My.....Father?" Goku asked, "You knew my Father?"

"But of course. I was his wife before he sacrificed himself" Jupiter answered, "As you already know, my name is Jupiter. And I-I-Im your mother!" She embraced Goku, and held him very tight to her. Everyone, From the returning Gohan and Hayden, To team RWBY, To the other Z-fighters, To Chichi, To Bulma, and to even the Saiyan Prince Himself, looked at this woman with wide saucer eyes.