Training On King Kai's

1 year and 5 months. That was the "SUPPOSED" Time for both Goku and Gohan to arrive on earth.

But because of the relentless training, added with the techniques that King Kai taught them over and over until it was nailed into their heads, the Northern Kai, "FORGOT", that Goku and Gohan were BOTH due back to earth....3 MONTHS AGO.

Did King Kai of the north do this on purpose?

Probably.

Probably not.

He was indeed a true mystery.

As were his jokes.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Gohan: You knew we had to go back! And you trying to tell me and dad that you just up and forget?!"

King Kai: Hey, I had to train you guys! Don't act like this was my fault! Blame your opponents! If they weren't so powerful, maybe you wouldn't need my training to defeat them!"

Gohan was around 7 and a half years old. Goku, around 26 1/2 years old.

Goku: King Kai, is there anyway you can send us directly to Bulma's?!"

King Kai Replied: 'Course I can! I am a kai ya know! Also, before I send you both to Bulma's, I need to do a few things. Starting with-"

The damage clothing was fixed.

And Goku and Gohan looked good as new.

King Kai smiled at his handy work and said: There. And you're Welcome. Now then, the training you all went through may put you both way above the two Saiyans. If so, that is good. However, there is one who is as strong and as formidable as any Saiyan, or Demon King. His name is Frieza. You both must steer away from him. For he is the TRUE reason why The Saiyans were extinct. With 1 Attack. 1."

Gohan and Goku nodded.

Though, both knew that it was not going to be as easy as King Kai thought it would be.

Especially since both embrace their heritage, rather than despising it.

Maybe both Goku and Gohan could be Saiyans from earth. Saiyans who fought for justice and peace.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After their intense Training, King Kai gave his final goodbyes to his two students. He added to them to train while in space. But balance their training. It wouldn't make sense to be worn out before the fight ya know?

He then transported them to Bulma's. But not in front of her and her families' Corporation. Inside of the 2nd ship that Bulma made for them. Gohan accidentally pressed a button, which sent both him and father out of earth's orbit and into space. Where their journey to Namek began.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

While Goku and Gohan were on their way to Namek doing some additional training, Piccolo, Krillin and Bulma had arrived on the mysterious planet sooner than expected.

Was it because that time functioned differently in space?

No one knew.

One thing was sure, they made it.

As they got out Piccolo marveled at the land where HE and KAMI originally came from.

Piccolo: 'So....This was my Home. Before heading to earth. It looks so....Peaceful.'