In The Midst Of Chaos...

In Mantle. Located under Atlas. Located in Remnant. A planet of sorts. Teams RWBY and JNR and Qrow and Oscar found themselves fighting many Grimm. The residents and bystanders of Mantle ran and screamed in terror as the Grimm lunged upon most of them.

"This isn't Good!" Blake commented to her teammates

"We can see that Blake!" Replied Weiss, using her Rapier to fight some of Grimm that took the form of wolves, Gorillas, and even Birds.

Huge.

Big.

Monstrous.

Birds.

"We have to keep this up just a little longer until reinforcements arrive!" Ruby said.

Transforming her crescent rose into a sniper gun.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In the Midst of all this...

Hayden and Gohan screams echoed throughout the portal they were going through.

A hole opened and sent them hurling into Mantle.

Before disappearing in a flash.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The brothers landed flat on their backs before they got up.

Now, they landed about a few yards away from the cast of RWBY.

So when they got up and saw people running away in fear they wondered what the people were running from.

And why did they look so different?

It didn't take the brothers to realize that Obvious A, they were animated.

Gaming style.

Which in Hayden's opinion, was the worst style of animation.

He knows this because in his spare time, he and Trish watched anime.

Namely Toyko Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, and some Tenchi Muyo.

Now to obvious B.

Hayden and Gohan looked and saw Flying Black Creatures, heading towards those who were running.

Just sensing.....

Wait....

They couldn't sense anything from these creatures.

But they knew that they were evil.

And Ravenous.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Gohan, I'm ready to fight those things if you are" said Hayden as he cracked his knuckles.

Gohan nodded.

Taking aerial, Hayden and Gohan fought the flying Beast.

There were several to their surprise, but it was nothing that the brothers couldn't handle.

With their teamwork and combined attacks, the Grimms of the air were depleted.

That left them with the Grimm on Ground.

These creatures don't quit.

And they did anything Gohan and Hayden had ever seen before.

Hayden especially.