Power Of The Gods?

Cell was beyond anything The androids and the Z-fighters could comprehend.

And with the combined powers of all the cells he obtained by Gero's mecha machine...

Along with the previous androids being an additional bonus package...

Cell was able to not only take on, but solely took down Vegeta Tien Yamcha Trista 17 16 and 18.

He was even able to tank Super Saiyan Gohan and Goku.

Along with Super Saiyan Vegeta, and Trista.

Despite all their efforts, Cell proved that he was too much for even the Saiyans.

Let alone the cyborgs or the earthlings.

And Piccolo?

What could he do against this creature.

It knew his every move!

It knew all the Z-fighters moves!

He knew the moves and attacks of the androids!

However Gohan was not going to give up.

Neither were the others.

Again they lunged at the creature.

Again despite their best efforts, it led to the same results.

It had seemed to be no end to this creature's limitless power.

Unamused by what he was getting from his opponents, Cell decided to do the deed.

His eyes locked on an injured Goku and charged at him.

Gohan being heavily injured while the others were either unconscious or just as battered as he was, tried to save his father. Sadly he was a hair second too late.

Before Gohan's eyes, he witnessed the death of his own father. The man who raised him. The man who made him into the warrior he was now. The man who saw so much in his son that he would tell him everyday how proud he was of him. He was gone. He was dead.

And though there was something that could be done about it, how could it?

The thing to do now, was kill this creature, before it started to kill innocent people, besides his father.

Cell pulled out his fist from the hole he made in Goku's stomach, while Goku collapsed before everyone who were still conscious.

"K-Kakarot!" Vegeta called out before Cell set his eyes on Trista.

Gohan could only rush towards his father after Cell killed him, and hold his deceased father in his arms. Goku's blood seeped into Gohan's tattered clothes.

Trista was Cell's next victim.

Oh did he have a list. and it seemed that Goku was the top tier to kill first.

Trista could keep only an eye open as she was staggering a bit. Still able to maintain her super saiyan form. Cell charged towards her the same way he charged at Goku. In a split second a thunderous kick from what seemed to be out of thin air caught Cell by the chin. Cell back flipped away from Trista.

Trista, Vegeta, Piccolo, and 17, who was holding an unconscious Krillin by his arm, and Cell himself eyed in awe at the only person, who now was standing in front of Trista.

Son Gohan.

Only this time his hair was spiky blue. His bangs dangling over his eyes. His mouth gave a growl expression. Yet nothing came out. Cell lunged at Trista despite Gohan standing in front of her. The same result, with Cell performing the same back flip.