1 | sɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ

A/N: basically the first two chapters are when the mc is a baby and it's just a back story on how they met.

꧁ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ꧂

꧁ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ꧂

Cairo was loosing her temper.

Her teacher was being quite annoying.

She was picking on the quite kid. The poor girl who was rumoured to be mute.

However, Cairo obviously knew this was not true as she had wonderful conversations with the girl when her parents had forgotten to pick her up so she had to stay back.

She had found out her name was Fayina and she had an older identical twin sister called Aksana who went to a fancier private school.

Miss Harris, her teacher, was always asking poor little Fay for all the answers, clearly knowing that she wouldn't reply.

Cairo knew this because of the sadistic smile plastered on her face.

This made Cairo even more mad.

"Miss Harris? Could I talk to you in private please?" Cairo said forcing tears to well up in her black eyes to display innocence.

As the pair entered an empty classroom, Cairo's eyes scanned the room for something to hurt the nincompoop' face. Badly.

Miss Harris bent down to Cairo's height and looked into her teary eyes with worry evident on her face.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Her teacher asked franticly.

Cairo knew that no one would dare speak bad about her as her father was a powerful man.

Aksel Nyx. He was a lawyer and a very famous one at that.

Cairo despised how her teachers would suck up to her and display fake smiles when she knew it was all a facade.

The teachers incredibly irritating expression somehow made Cairo even angrier than she was before, if that was even possible.

Blinded by rage, Cairo's face drops in an instant as she grabs the small metal chair and swings at the flabbergasted teacher.

Cairo wasn't small for a 5-year old. She was a lot taller and much stronger than the others.

She had also matured earlier than her friends which caused them to fall out due to Cairo being to 'grown-up' to hang around with them.

She retorted by saying how they were just too 'immature' before walking off and drinking her Capri-sun, as if nothing had happened.

Cairo relentlessly beat the teacher, the metal on the chair reverberating with each hit.

Soon, Miss Harris was nothing but a bloody pulp.

A startled Fayina walked through the door and stared in shock at the scene unfolding in front of her.

Once Cairo's anger has simmered down enough for her to hide it, she brought he gaze up to meet Fayina's.

Fay froze in her spot. Not in fear, like Cairo would have thought, but just utter shock.

'She's not scared of me?' Cairo thought to herself.

"Come on, we have to get you out of here." Fay frantically said before gripping Cairo's hand and practicing dragging her to the playground.

Fay squeezed Cairo as well as herself into a small gap in the fences.

It was harder to get Cairo in due to her height, but Fay had no trouble getting through the minuscule gap with grace.

"Are you not scared of me?" Cairo questioned the girl curiously as they walked on a desolate side-road.

When Fay did not speak Cairo asked again

"Could you at least tell me where we are going?" She said getting tired of walking already.

Just as Cairo was about to shout at the girl for ignoring her, the road came up to a dead end with only a walking path separating two rather large, overgrown hedges.

It perfectly described a beautiful mess.

When Cairo was poked by a sharp thorn on a vine, she glared at it as if it would actually affect the picture-worthy plants that reminded Cairo of a fairytale she had read before.

'What was it called?'

Too caught up in her daydreams, Cairo failed to notice the huge mansion standing in front of the pair, proudly.

She gawked at Fayina as she bravely walked up up the grand concrete steps and knocked thrice.

𝟼𝟽𝟻 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

𝟼𝟽𝟻 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

𝙷𝚎𝚢!
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍.

𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔?

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚄𝙸 <𝟹