22 | ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ

a/n: so i don't know if you remember but it would be about late December right now (in the book) but I changed it because I really wanted to write about Halloween so it's not late/mid October :)

꧁ᴄᴀɪʀᴏ꧂

It had been a week since Vladimir had ordered the lockdown.
An entire week of total chaos.

Everyone has been running around everywhere.

After we called in- more like kidnapped- every single employee who worked the night of the ball, we had to interrogate every one of them individually.

After three days we found the culprit.
More like Elio found the culprit by punching him until some teeth were loose.

And now I have to question him.

Lovely.

That reminds me, I haven't been on a mission in a while.

I jog down the stairs to the basement and swing open the door were my drugger was.

Or accomplice to drugger.

I shove the rest of my sandwich into my mouth and dust off my hands taking in the blood covered room.

The man visibly relaxes when he sees me.

"Good afternoon." I say

"Hello pretty thing." He smirks, showing his bloody teeth.

"Fucking hell! Where did you come from?" I jump when Elio comes out of no where and punches the man in the nose.

"I was here all that time." He says, gathering himself and facing me.

"Yeah well you could've given me a heads up."

I connect the jump leads to the car battery and hold the other end by the rubber, as sparks fly from the metal.

"Now..." I whisper, turning to the man tied to a chair behind us.

"Please," he whimpers "you already know who it was, what more do you want?"

"Why." Elio says.

"He just gave me a powder and told me to put it in your drink. He showed me a picture of you and told me to make sure that you drank it all." the man sobs.

"How did you know I'd pick up those drinks." Elio almost growls.

Werewolf alpha daddy.