23 | ɢɪғᴛɪɴɢ

꧁ᴄᴀɪʀᴏ꧂

꧁ᴄᴀɪʀᴏ꧂

Halloween is the best time of year. Autumn in general is just the best.

Pumpkin spice lattes rainy days and wooly jumpers.

We don't even like coffee.

Just the thought of Halloween gets me in the best mood possible and no one is going to spoil this greatness.

I'm a little low on money as I have been saving to buy myself a decent penthouse.

I have my eyes on this one flat that costs around $300,000 and I've been saving for a while.

I need my own space and I need to get away from my parents.

All the money I've been getting from my missions has been going straight to my saving account.

I'm only a mission or two away from being able to buy the flat fully furnished.

I sit in front of the fire-place in a brand new dark orange pyjama set, with my laptop in my lap, looking for a good mission close to me.

James Jordon
$100,000
Brooklyn, New York
proof to be sent to #
𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

My eyes widen at the amount of money.

Before I even let myself think about taking the mission, I go onto the sketchy google site and search James Jordon.

I find out that he's an entrepreneur and has a net worth of $5 million.

He's messed with many mafias and a lot of people are on his back. But the reason no one has killed him yet is because he never leaves the American mafia dominated cities.

Of course it's the fûcking Americans.

What's the worst that can happen.

I click 'take mission' and receive a message from the person who set the mission after a while.

𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣:
𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 #

𝙈𝙚:
𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙢 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬?

𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣: 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯...