5 | sᴀʙᴏᴛᴀɢɪɴɢ

꧁ᴄᴀɪʀᴏ꧂

꧁ᴄᴀɪʀᴏ꧂

Tristan Knight.
The blonde-headed, green eyed pain in the backside.

His mom is Julia Knight.

My fathers biggest rival.

Everyone knows about the pairs feud.

Nyx vs Knight.

To make matters worse, my mom and Tristan' dad dated back in high school.

It honestly gets boring. Tristan thinks that it is his duty to mess with me since out parents don't get along.

I do not even talk to the guy.

I have said this before and I will say this again. He likes you.

He does not. Either way, he looks like a rats toenail.

Ace only said a level 2 so nothing to extreme.

I do not like Ace either.
He's always staring at me looking either extremely vengeful or like he want to cry.
Weird.

His dad is the American mafia leader and Alora's dad sold her to the mafia for money.
Ace wanted her so now they are due to get married and rule the American mafia together.

Alora does not even like Ace.

True.

I have 5 levels on my revenge list.

Level 1: Getting them a detention.

Level 2: Ruining a belonging.

Level 3: Sabotage something. Make them fail an important class.

Level 4: Ruin their reputation.

Level 5: get them expelled.

It is that simple.

Because Tristan is as rich as the Kardashian's we will do something a little more extreme.

We are richer anyway.
Oh yes! Lets do something to the hideous new car he was flaunting.

This is why I love you and do not take my anti-psychotics.

Aw! Thanks babe.

꧁ᴇʟɪᴏ꧂

The bell rings to signal break as all the zombie-representing students scuffle through the halls.

"Let's go outside." Ace says menacingly with a certain glint I know all too well in his eyes.

"What the fuck!" A voice shouts from the parking lot.

The swinging doors narrowly miss my face as we walk through the doors.

A scratched khaki Salica GTC is parked in the Tristans spot.

Is that his car?

As we walk closer to the car, I make out and ace symbol carved onto the hood.

"Holy shit." Lucifer says from beside me.

"Holy shit indeed." Ace smirks.

I am going to assume this is what he wanted Cairo to do.

꧁ᴄᴀɪʀᴏ꧂

Vladimir text me today and said not to come to the house for some unknown reason.

Just as I make my way to see the Russians, I bump into someone.

"Shit! My bad." I exclaim and pick up the persons phone.

I look up to see the Elio guy who is in all my classes along with Ace and his posse.

Elio is definitely an attractive man.
He has dark brown hair and blue eyes resembling the depths of the oceans.

"Ah Cairo, just the gal I was looking for." Ace interrupts.

I give him a fake smile and huff.

"What can I do for you?" I ask.

"I just wanted to thank you for helping me with Tristan."

"Yeah well you are very welcome." I turn around to walk away but Ace grabs my hand.

I glare at his soft hand that show he practically does little to no work for his mafia which is wrapped around my wrist. He does not move it which frustrates me more.

"I am throwing a party tomorrow at six. You are very welcome to attend." He says.

Terrible things happen at parties but I am a whore for drama so let's go.
Please.

"Fine." I huff and aggressively yank my hand away from his wretchedness.

He softly takes my other hand into his and places a gentle kiss on it before walking away.

Disgusted, I wipe my hand an Elio's shirt and feel his defined abs through the thin cotton material.

Oh lord.

I partially see him shudder in an unknown emotion and his breathing pick up.

I walk away a tad flustered and forget I just did that.

꧁ᴇʟɪᴏ꧂

When her cold hands make contact with my lower stomach, I hold back a shiver but fail miserably.

Lucifer notices this and smirks.

Little shit.

When she walks away, Omar nudges my shoulder with a knowing smirk.

𝙷𝚒𝚢𝚊

𝙷𝚒𝚢𝚊

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚄𝙸 <𝟹