2 | ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

꧁ᴠʟᴀᴅᴀᴍɪʀ꧂

꧁ᴠʟᴀᴅᴀᴍɪʀ꧂

I was in my office signing useless paperwork.

I don't understand why I have to do this.

As I've told my father several times before, all I need is a stamp and paperwork would be much less miserable.

Halfway through signing a contract, my pen runs out.

F*ck this.

I throw my pen across the office and scatter the irrelevant paper around to decorate the bland office laminates.

My eldest son who is 10 'Alik' walks in with a small smile on his face, his grey-blue eyes glistening in the light and his dirty blonde hair slicked back.

"Hello father, you're needed downstairs." He says before going out to leave.

I stop him before he leave the door and put an arm around his shoulders "We will walk together." I say as his smile widens to the grin I live to see.

''After I have dealt with this problem, why not go out for ice-cream?'' I ask

"Can my brothers come too?" His amber eyes glistened with hope.

"Yes, your brothers can come." I chuckled.

He squealed slightly but abruptly stopped after realising we had had approached the main room.

I saw my men crowded around someone in silence.

I could not hear a single peep. This is the quietest I have ever heard them when together.

I walk closer to the crowd and spotted Fey.

Then, I saw a girl.

Her checkered black and white trousers had blood covering it.

The once black turtle-neck had dried blood stains on it.

Her almost black doe eyes were emotionless as her face was splattered with the crimson liquid.
Her thick jet black hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail.

"What is going on?" My playful demeanour falling in a second.

"Take a seat." A guard says gesturing to my seat at the head of the table.

"This is Cairo. She helped me today." Fay said as I sat down.

"What happened?" I was on the verge of panicking.

"There was this teacher. She was being mean. And Cairo here, helped me." She muttered.

"What do you mean 'helped you'." I grit my teeth.

"She. She, well. She killed our teacher." She whispered.

"This is like. Really boring. Do you have any Capri-suns?" A voice interrupts.

My head snaps to the small girl who had her arms crossed and was looking very unamused.

"What is your name love?" I ask her in a sweet.

"Unless your deaf, I believe Fay did tell you, but it is Cairo, Cairo Nyx." She spoke confidently extending her hand for me to shake.

To say I was taken aback would be an understatement.

One, by her tone. Kids were usually scared of me.

Two being her surname. I was familiar with Aksel Nyx, he was a criminal attorney that had gotten my mafia out of trouble many times.

"Well then, would you like me to go and call your father." I asked in the same gentle tone while shaking her hand.

Her grip is freakishly strong.

"Yes." She said not breaking eye contact.

I nodded and took out my phone reserved strictly for business.

Vladimir
Aksel

Aksel Nyx here how can I help you?

Aksel, I believe I have someone that belongs to you.

Someone? What are you on about?

Your daughter. Cairo Nyx.

What! She's supposed to be at school!

Just come to my house and I will explain.

I was a little annoyed at how he didn't even ask how she was or if she was okay.

꧁ᴄᴀɪʀᴏ꧂

I was very much bored out my head.

When is dad getting here?!

While I sipped on the Capri-sun the kind man got me, I walked around to look for some fun.

I liked the kind man. I don't really like too many people or even talking with them, so dad will be overjoyed when he hears I actually like someone.

I see a small dark red skateboard onto of the staircase and smirk.

I stand on the board and give myself a push.

I roll for a while before flying off the stairs.

While in the air, I crouch down and grip the edge of the board and prepare for landing.

When the board made contact with the ground, I tucked and rolled across the floor.

As I stood up, I was met with a pair of the black Christian Louboutin' I was all too familiar with.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜:𝟽𝟹𝟸

𝙰/𝙽:
𝙷𝚎𝚢! 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛?

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚄𝙸 <𝟹