Chapter 7

"No, Carlisle, I'm sorry to say but me and Emmet want to leave and go back to Mystic Falls or New Orleans with Aria and her family."

"What."

"What do you mean you're leaving?" Carlisle asked shocked at what he found out

"We were hoping we could talk to you in private, but we don't agree with what Isabella has been doing and saying, and Aria has offered us a place to stay." Rosalie said blankly with no remorse or guilt for her adopted father

"And I will be joining them as well. Rebekah is my mate after all, and I'm not going to stay in the same house as the man who broke my sisters heart or his wife who tried to hit the children and her multiple times." Jasper said.

As if the news of Rosalie and Emmet aren't enough, Jasper was leaving and they should have expected it as he did have a child with his mate and everyone knew Jasper puts his family first and at the moment his family consisted of his mate, his child and Aria and her family, and they both include Rosalie and Emmet.

"We've been through so much and you leave just like that?" The annoying Isabella asked

"We have been through nothing, you brought upon this family only misery and demise, and frankly I'm tired of it."

"You can't just leave Rosalie, what about us, your family?" Edward asked as soon as he understood he could never get Aria back he instead choose to hate her because in his eyes she was the one who wronged him, even if it wasn't true, that was his coping mechanism, to blame the so called love of his life, and hate her. (dumbass)

"You're not my family, you stopped being my family once you chose Isabella over Aria."

"She left me, I didn't do anything."

"You lied and cheated and that was enough for me to leave you, so don't blame me for your wrong doing." Aria butted in and at the shocked faces of people they must have forgotten that the family was there.

"Why can't you just accept the fact I have a family and so do you, why do you want to ruin my happiness?"

"I don't want to ruin your happiness!"

"Then stop trying to talk to me, stop bothering me and leave me and my family alone!"

"Do you really want to leave me alone ?"

"Yes, I believe that is what she had said." And as usual the most sarcastic person in the family answered

"Ok...I'll stop."

And so the said Cullen, disappointed, had chosen then and there that he will forever hold a grudge against the Mikaelson brothers and the Salvatore, for they have stolen his love.

Nothing really happened after that, the people were preparing to go up in the mountains and prepare for the fight while the girls in the Mikaelson Salvatore Whitlock family were looking for a house to fit them all. And while they were looking no one saw Kol and Klaus approaching Edward.

"You know, you were the one who left her, you should own up to your mistakes." And that was all Klaus had to say and he hoped he got the message across 'never bother her again or I'll rip your head off'

"We have to thank you though, it it wasn't for you we would have never meet her."

And with that the Mikaelson family left the Cullen alone to his thoughts.

The day went on with no problems and the next day they were going to walk to the campsite next to the battle field.