BROKEN

There once was a girl who's name was Brooklyn, that lives in a small town in Mexico . Very friendly and loving girl. With a traumatic past.
At the age of 11 Brooklyn dad passed away she was broken sad and extremely depressed her dad was the closest person to her. It took a while for her to get out of her depression. After 2 years her mom was remarried to a rich drugs lord they ended up moving to Miami. In a fancy big exotic beach house along with servants, chefs, butler, drivers it was about 16 people living in the big mansion. Brooklyn mom cassie was never around she was always at some party or on drugs. Her step dad Thomas has a son who was only 13 years old (Lucas) lucas was very happy that he had a sister and a family that's everything he always wanted since thomas was never around and always out at meetings or party, as it was Brooklyn's 13 birthday her step dad thomas threw her a big birthday party he bought her a gown to wear she was in her room when she heard a knock as she ask who is it thomas replied it's me open up I have a surprise for you, Brooklyn open the door and thomas pushed her n lock the door from behind him as he started to touch her, she pushed him away and threatened to scream he grabbed her arms and said don't u dare or else I will kill you and your mom. She quietly stood there in shock and embarrassed as he did all those nasty things to her. Before he leave he said get dress I have guest here waiting to see you and act like you're happy. Brooklyn then heard another knock at the door her heart start racing as her pale voice said who is it? LUCAS it's me Brooklyn open up she open the door Lucas ask why are you crying what's the matter what did my monster of a father did to u she hugged him and cried her eyes out as she told him everything that happened Lucas was furious he wanted to kill his dad but he was only 15 years old. They both talked as he cheered her up. Lucas then ask her to get dress and come downstairs. As she did what she was told she got dressed and went downstairs the first person she glances was her mom sitting in a chair with a glass of wine looking at her with hate in her eyes come here says Cassie let's go to my room Brooklyn went with her mom to the room her mom then fixed her corset and pulled it to shaped her Brooklyn cried mom stop it's too tight she asked Brooklyn what happen to your neck? Brooklyn told her everything that happen cassie stood there and looked at her daughter and said u little bitch you was begging for it keep your dirty mouth shut and say nothing to anyone as she picked up her glass of wine n walked out the room poor Brooklyn not only was she violated in every way but her own mother was not on her side..