Graduation

Five years after... As I walked on to the stage hearing my name called I shooked the hands of my principal Deen. Collecting my certificate as I thought  to my self I finally graduated high school. As I walked down the stage My phone rang I answered on the other end was a soft male voice hello Brooklyn I'm Mr: David Clarke I'm your Dad's lawyer I'm thinking to my self my dad's lawyer what is this a dream ? Hello are u there mr: Clarke asked ? Yes sir I'm here sorry I was just lost for a moment he laughed as he said its okay can me meet up at 4pm he told her pick a location and send me I'll meet you and we can talk face to face. Let's meet up at the coffee shop on Duncan St. mr clarke I'll see you at 4. As I hang up the call there comes Ashley my best friend dancing in circles hugging me screaming we did it we did it we finally graduated what college are u going to ask ashley I paused because I always wanted to go Harvard I even got accepted but how am I going to pay for my tuition I don't wanna ask that scumbag of a step dad for anything I'll have to get a part time job. Ashley clicked her fingers awe come on why are u so lost you were supposed to be happy its finally over we will both be going off to college I'm going to Harvard said Ashley I hugged her and congratulated her as I told her I have an errand to run I will call her later. As it ticked 4 I hurried to the coffee shop sit down and ordered a black coffee as I was about to sip there was this tall dark male standing in front of me are you Brooklyn yes I am Brooklyn you must be mr: clarke  we introduced our self as he sat down and open his file with a bunch of papers.he said to me congratulations on your graduation ur finally 18 I smiled an said yes sir I am I wished my dad was alive to see this day. What is your plans for the future miss Brooklyn ask mr. clarke I said well I've got into harvard I just got to figure out how I'll be paying my fees he smiled as he open the file he said your dad left you 1 million dollars including an apartment he had purchased for you not far away from harvard including your dream car the car you have always been ravelling about since you was 11 that would be the minnie cooper he tooked the car keys out and handed it to her and said just sign these papers and I'll be out of your hair. Before signing I asked why didn't my mom say anything about this ? He said she had no clue she thought ur dad went bankrupt. As I signed the papers I shooked his hands n he left I'm sitting here thinking my dad is really my hero he saved me. Not even a whole 5 mins my phone rang as I stared at the phone it was Lucas hello lucas how are you I'm fine sis I'm in town can I see you ? Yes sure baby brother I'm at your favorite coffee shop he hurried to come see me as we hugged and talked and cracked jokes about our childhood days. He said you finally did it sis I know you've always wanted to go harvard so I saved up some money I'll give it to u no baby bro that's not necessary as I have inherited a fortune from my dad for my education he was super happy and joyful for me he said let's go home we went home there was Thomas in the arms of my mother it's about time you too came come how was the graduation darling asked Cassie it was okay mom it would have been better if you were actually there to support me tho. Thomas got up don't you dare speak to your mother like that not under my roof young lady. Shut your  mouth you dirty scumbag as I waiting to say these words forever I'm no longer going to be staying here I'm leaving , hahaha and go where says thomas on the street how will you go to college begged or work ? You don't have a future you're just a spoilt little brat.Oh stop it dad please stop it said Lucas you're nothing but a child molester and cassie you yourself is no better Brooklyn is leaving she is never coming back. Cassie cried where are you going to go Brooklyn? Actually mom dad left me everything I needed when I turned 18 so I don't need you or your fake tears save it I'm done and I'm never coming back.