19th Birthday

It's the big day, My 19th birthday!
As I opened my eyes to sweet messages, my favorite Roses presents, the day is going quite okay; I slipped on my favorite black dress, straightened my hair, did my make up and apply that red lipstick. I felt preedy. There was a knock on my door;It was nobody else but the man I love my dear Edward. Happy birthday my love he said as he handed me a black velvet box what is it I asked? Opened it and you will find out with a smirk on his face, as I opened it I was surprised it was a diamond necklace. It's so beautiful Edward I said but i can not accept this; it looks too expensive! Are you out of your mind ? Edward said you're my woman. the girl of my dreams, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with nothing in this world is ever going to be too expensive for you, I love you he said as he hugged and kissed me. The girls cooked my favorite food, we all sat down and had dinner together and a little of red wine. Cheers to 19th!!
Lucas came over to see me; he brought chocolates, Roses and more wine we all dined together and had fun.
Did your mom called Asked Lucas ? No she didn't it's like I don't even exist I can't believe she gived birth to me smh!! He touched me on my shoulders and said she's not well she's sick with cancer and she has been asking to see you! Will you go? Should I tell her that you're coming ? Oh I don't know Lucas she put me through so much I wanna go but I'm having second thoughts. Brooklyn look I know what she put you through said Lucas but you cannot run from the fact that she is still your mother and the only real family you have that's still alive at this moment, I think you should let bygones be bygones and go and see her! I will be there so dont even worry about my father. You can even come and bring your friends and boyfriend along I don't mind. Okay lucas let me think about it and I'll let you know!!..