Meeting the parents

Its Thanksgiving weekend and Edward is taking me to meet his parents! As we drove in the compound there's tall trees, gulf course, ranch winery, a beautiful mansion so big;the land can probably hold the entire of my hometown in it. I've never seen anything beautiful like it. It's amazing what people with money can buy I said to him as he chuckled and kept driving to the garage. Don't be shy now ms:Brooklyn come out make your self at home. The servants took our bags out of the car as we head into the house " oh my god" it's so fancy and beautiful you never told me you were this rich. OH indeed he is said a strange voice, it was his dad I can now see where edward get his good looks from as I said to myself tall & fair black hair, wearing a black suit. Standing next to him was his mom beautiful lady in her black cocktail dress. Omg you're here you finally decided to come screams Nina . I can see his mom staring at me not please at all.Ill be back babe says Edward. Leaving me there with his mom, You're the second girl he ever brought home you are lucky. I smiled and said second ? Oh yes dear the first girl her name was Victoria a very wealthy and beautiful young lady I always liked her for my son but you never know what they can dragged in after. Being all sarcastic as she laughed it off. So how long have you been seeing my son? Nina walked in and change the whole topic as she steals me away. Ignore her please she's just upset cause she was planning to get Edward married to Queen bitch veronica. Oh wow I didn't know all of this as Edward fails to mention it to me. Don't be upset Brooklyn edward loves you! He ended it with Victoria after she cheated on him. Mom's just upset cause Victoria is her bestfriend daughter! You're here to enjoy don't let anything anyone says to u get to u babe I'll be her forever you and so is edward. Come let's go get cleaned up, you must be tired from all that travelling! She showed me to my room sat on the bed wow this is beautiful. There's a knock at the door. As I opened it was his dad, hi I'm Blake haven't really got the opportunity to meet properly I hope you liked your room and enjoy your stay. Thank u Mr: Blake I replied! I was about to close the door and came Edward hey babe you okay? Yes love I am Nina told me what happen I'm so sorry I didn't say anything to you before. It's okay please let's be honest to each other from now on; no secrets okay. Okay babe!!