Another day another drama

It was a beautiful morning I got out of bed and said to myself avoid any drama and troubles coming your way today!! Went downstairs had breakfast with Nina, Edward had left to go on a business meeting with his dad since he would soon be taking over the family business he needs to be there.. anyways Nina and I were having quite a fantastic day, we went into the pool in our bathing suit. Had brunch together at the winery it was fantastic. I have a surprise for u nina said close your eyes ; open them now she says I opened my eyes and it was Ashley omg what a pleasant surprise how did u ? Come here and give me a hug. Now it was us three hangout out I must say it was fun. We were having wine and the bottle was empty so I went into the kitchen to grab another one; It was Amanda standing there staring at me with hatred; is that how your mother raised you to barged in to people's home and take things without even asking? Nina walked it same time and said to her I asked her to grab me a bottle. What is your problem mom stop being such a mean bitch you're hanging out with Veronica too much I guess the bitchines is rubbing off on you too... come in girl let's get out of here ignore my hating ass mom she's just a hater! Nina your dad is cool but I feel like your mom hates my best gut. The only thing that matters is that Edward loves you my dad and me okay! I smiled but I was still uncomfortable being there I wanted the weekends to be over ASAP... we went back doing what we were as Nina got a call and she had to leave us there. Its just me and Ashley now I told her everything she was upset but surprisingly she remain calmed and hugged me and said it will be okay there's always a monster in law in the family as she openly laughed out loud, oh come on hunny cheer up it's just for the weekend it will be over before you knew it.We went into my room waiting on either Nina or Edward to get back so we can have some fun time went by and they weren't back as yet so we decided to head to the kitchen to get something to eat. Oh what a nice surprise the guess have decided to join us laughed Veronica. Oh stop it Veronica they are my children's guest quit it now. Oh hunny why don't you go into the Sauna and relax you looked like you need it says amanda Ashley can stay here with us. Okay sure no problem miss Amanda thank you so much. I headed into the sauna the relaxation was everything until it was getting hotter and hotter the temperature rises I tried to get out but its locked from the outside. "Hello is anyone there" I screamed and called for help nobody seems to hear me screaming I passed out! I heard Ashley crying and calling out for me are you okay ? Brooklyn open your eyes please it's me Ashley please open them, I opened them slowly what happen I asked I came to check on you the door was jammed on the outside and when I opened it you were passed out. I called Edward he should be here any moment now don't worry. Edward ran in and saw me what happen babe I told him everything and I said I think it's your mom or Victoria did it. Oh come on babe it was just stuck No Edward I'm telling you one of them did it! Brooklyn just stop it please that's my mom you're accusing.. accusing?? Since I'm here she hates me she wants you to get marry to that bitch and you are defending them instead of picking up for me?I can't believe you.. I'm leaving fine then leave Edward say and dont call or text me; so that's it then we are breaking it off ? Yes we are😪 heartbroken I started to cry and ran upstairs and packed my stuff to leave and Ashley said I'm coming with you too let's get out of here!!! He didn't even stopped me...