DATE NIGHT

Edward and I have been the talk of college everyone's favorite couple, well expect for Veronica and her crew always standing staring us down like viper snakes ready to attack me. As I was walking to my class with ashely and nina Edward shouted Brooklyn hey babe wait up I turned to the girls and said go ahead I'll be right behind you in a second. He ran towards me trying to catch his breath lifted my chin up and said you know I love you,you're the most gorgeous thing that ever happen to me would u mind going on a date with me ? Blushed as I am I accepted his proposal I kissed him as he head back to his class and I head to mine, after classes I went to my dorm bursting with excitement what am I going to wear? I search though my closet and found a short white dress I paired it with a red shoes red clutch purse my hair up and light make up. Knock knock nina asked whose it Edward replied it's me nina I'm here for my date I opened the door there was my night and shining armor in his black suit looking all radishly handsome this is for you my love a bouquet of Rose's white and red  you remembered I said my favorite Rose's Edward replies how can I ever forget my love now come let's go. We went to the most expensive restaurant in town everything was so fancy people were welled dressed seated dining away minding their own businesses. We sat down at our table as I was ready to order I heard a voice called out to me ( Brooklyn) I looked it was no one but Lucas my brother he came over to our table and I introduced him to Edward he and Edward was very fond of each other they immediately exchange numbers n he kissed me good bye on my cheeks. We then continued to order our food Edward ordered one bottle of wine and dropped something in my glass I didn't know what it was but he handed me it i was worried is she trying to drug me can the man i fell for stoop so low? Should i drink this?  He looked at me smiling aren't you gonna drink it hunny I trusted my gut and u drank the wine as I gulped it down I felt this piece of jewel in my mouth I took it out was a diamond ring with infinity logo on it there's Edward on one knees Will you be mine now and forever don't panic it's just a promise ring I'm proposing to you with for now, I'm excited I'm crying I said yes I will be yours now and forever, he the  slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. As I headed into my dorm I can't wait to give the good news to my friends. I opened the door there was nobody to be seen where are my friends ? Where can they be so late I called Ashley no response I then called nina who answered and was crying pitiful over the phone Brooklyn come now to  St James Hosptial Ashley has been admitted I rushed over to the hospital worried what happen to my best friend is she okay will she be alright?  As I meet nina rushed and hugged me crying she is sick she has a hole in her heart and she needs to do an operation but it's too costly and she dont have the amount of cash to do it Nina cried I would but I'm only allowed to a certain amount of allowance every month. Don't worry Nina I pat her on the shoulders it will be okay i will go and talk to the doctors i went into the doctor's office and told him to please do the operation i will pay for it!  He then said the sum would be 200 thousand I didn't even paused or think as I replied it's okay just make sure she's alright. I know my dad worked hard for his money Ashley's my best friend I would feel guilty if anything happen to her and I had the money but didn't help.