pregnancy phases

It's been 2 months and I'm currently 6 months baby is growing good and healthy. But I'm currently struggling with morning sickness. Things are going okay for us me the baby and the girls.. happy and happy.. so after a few weeks we ended up moving to my new house and rented the old one.. I'm currently living in the same village with Edward. Yeah I know corny but he has no clue. As he is in a different state with his soon to be fiance Veronica. I'm happy for them I genuinely want him to be happy and If he's happy with her then I wish him all the best.. I already asked Nina not to mention the pregnancy to him or his family; cause like I don't want him to feel that I trapped him and besides he got his dad's business to run. fact is I don't want him to feel sorry for me. I can do this I will do this! I've never loved anything as I loved my child and I haven't even saw his face as yet or met him.. oh yes incase you're wondering it's a boy.. yeah last week the girls took me to do a ultrasound as they was too eager to wait. Right after they took me found out and dropped me home, they went crazy shopping (lol) baby has everything he will need from probably when he is 2 years old. They even went out of their way and packed my hospital bag and baby.. I can't imagine my life without them especially in this time.. good friends are always hard to find but I'm lucky I got two of them. Also my brother and my mom i love u guys endlessly. Did I mention Ashley and Nina got us signed up to a pregnancy yoga class. Yep they did for what reason I don't know!  I think they know how hard it is for me but they are trying their absolutely best to make me happy and occupied 24/7. They even sleep in the same room with me. My baby will be the most luckiest kid alive. He will be blessed with not 1 but 3 mothers, a great uncle and a wonderful grandmother. So for sure I know he won't be lacking any sort of love or attention, we are still deciding on names for the baby. I had a photo in my phone with Edward; I went and got it framed and it's on baby night stand in his room next to his crib. Even though his dad won't be in our life I still want him to know who his father is..