My deepest Darkest Secret

I don't know how to start; I'm shaking I'm scared what if they hate me what if they scorned me? What's wrong asked Edward what is it ? Does this have to do with that day what you were going to tell me? Please say something you're scaring me said Ashley; Nina is there stroking my hair tears in her eyes I can see they all are worried and panicking I must say something I must. I started to tell them everything that had happened to me I can see the hurt in their eyes especially my Edwars but mostly anger but for some reason he's controlling it; That Bastard I will kill him I will end him says Edward. Nina is shaken up she can't believe her ears as she hugged me and wept endlessly. Ashely looked at me and said why didn't you tell me this before I could have helped you I was your only friend then I'm sorry you had to go though so much pain and hurt I wish I was a better friend. No no don't I said you are a great friend it was me who didn't say anything I'm sorry I love u all. I want you guys to make a promise to me that whatever i told you people here today it must not be heard or talked about ever again it's in the past i want it kept there; buried burned and forgotten!! Nina and ashely then left us alone to be together; Edward picked me up off the ground and took me to my room lay me in the bed; As he stared at me and mumbled I love you. I'm sorry you went through so much but I'll ask you to please don't ever shut me out of your life again! He leaned in and kissed me. I promised him there and then that no matter what I'll always tell him everything. We made love and cuddled for the rest of the night! I woke up and saw him staring at me, what's the matter I asked haven't you slept ? How can I sleep knowing I have the most beautiful woman laying by my side ? I will be right back he said; I got up brushed my tooth and took a cold shower and came back to bed only to see he had made me breakfast we ate and lay in bed all day cuddling and watching a movie.