Thanksgiving Day

I woke up took a shower and head downstairs. I heard laughter coming from the kitchen as I head in I was in disbelief it was Victoria and Edward mom ( Amanda ) oh you're up I think you have met Victoria she told me all about you. Good morning to you too ms. amanda as I walked out back. I headed to the living room his dad was there he called me to sit down and chat.we talked and talked he showed me Edward baby album. Is Edward up already sir? Oh come on call me dad. Okay dad I smiled. Yes he is taking his morning run. Okay thank you I'll head up back to my room now, you take care dad. As I was heading up the stairs I got a text meet me outside edward❤. I went to meet him we sat down at the range he said you liked upset what's wrong cupcake ? Oh nothing maybe the fact that your mom invited veronica over and I'm here ? She did what???? Come in let's go I'll have a talk with her. No it's okay I don't wanna spoil your family Thanksgiving once I'm with you that's all that matters veronica can do whatever she wants. I love you babe and we kissed. Awe look at you two love birds early morning I'm jealous i need me a boyfriend says Nina. Edward says to her well maybe you do that way you will stop being in our faces 24/7 as we all laughed and lay on the ground. Okay come on let's head inside now time to clean up and prepare to eat! We all went and got cleaned up I put on my black dress, hair down did my make up and slipped on a black heels and went downstairs. You're looking beautiful babe Edward says as he kissed me and held my hand to the table .

 You're looking beautiful babe Edward says as he kissed me and held my hand to the table

You looked gorgeous says his dad. Oh thanks dad. Even nina complimented me on my dress. The staff were all smiling at me. Amanda and veronica looked at me with scorn and they continued talking about the past everyone can hear them I was uncomfortable but I ignored I won't let them get to me I wanna make Edward happy I don't want him to fight with his mom because of me. Victoria oh Brooklyn where did you get that dress at the dollar store ? That's so last season ...that's enough Veronica says Edward, Who even invited you here this is a family Thanksgiving? Oh I did said amanda veronica is family.. you forgot the times you couldn't had enough of her ? Stop it mom please stop it Nina says enough! Let's eat.. please excuse me I'm not feeling too well I'll be going to my room I said as I got up and walked away! Edward came running hey hey what's wrong let's go back and eat.. he took me back and we ate, drank wine and had some desserts after..

He took me to his room we watched a movie we cuddled and made love as normal couples would. There was a knock at the door he got up to open it . Its was nobody else but Victoria in her lingerie
And a satin robe with a glass of wine in her glass, can I come in she asked ? No you cannot I'm busy why are you avoiding me Edward? You cannot resist me and you know that. She pushed the door wide open and saw me in the bed ohh guess you're occupied at the moment. She just gived me a nasty look and walk out back.go to bed Victoria you're drunk and embarrassing your self I said to her...