FALLING IN LOVE

We went back to our dorm nina and Ashley can see it in my face that I was crushed nina asked Brooklyn do u have a crush on my brother I was stunned I looked up and said yes is that wrong?  No laughed nina I would be delighted to have you as a sister in law instead of that dog veronica. But I can tell you my brother likes you too he told me in fact he was the one who told me to take you to Hooters lol. Here this is his number you can text or call him, I put the number in my phone as I was anxious to text him what should I do text him or not I ask myself as I was about to text him he texted me hello gorgeous good night it's Edward nina gived me your number I hope you don't mind ? I texted back hey no it's okay she asked can I see you meet me at the parking lot o have something to show you. I was nervous as ever I went and stood there nobody was to be seen as I felt this soft hands touched me around my waist I turn around it was him it was the man I'm having butterflies for it's my crush he said are you ready let's go we went into his car as he drove somewhere with views of the ocean and mountains the stars it was like in a movie he said do u like it it's where I come whenever I'm having a bad day. Its beautiful I replied but why have u brought me here I wanted to have some alone time with you I want to tell you how I feel about you as I was about to speak he pulled me into his arms and kissed me I kissed back cause from in my stomach it's what I was craving for. As we lay back on top of the car stare st the stars he asked me to be his girlfriend and i accepts. I asked what about veronica he said she was his past and a mistake you're my future now and I wasnt nobody else but you he looked at me and said I don't know what but something about you is different I feel like I'm in love with you I've never been in love with anyone but you I'm putting my all into this relationship.