Visiting Mom

I finally made up my mind to go see my mom ( Cassie) like lucas said no matter what she's my only real family; As I entered the house I got goosebumps my heart is racing. The memories in this house! I need to get out as soon as possible. I met all the servants they were all so nice to me. I went into my old bedroom everything was the same I was stunned as to why my mom never got raid of my stuff she kept them all The same way i left it! Maybe she do miss me maybe she still loves me so many thoughts going through my head; there was Lucas super excited and happy to see that I've finally decided to come and see my mom! He took me to her, There she is laying there in bed covered with that pink silk blanket her skin pale as ever her lips chapped she's practically going bald! Tears in her eyes as she begged me for forgiveness ( please forgive me my baby I've never been nice to you I'm so sorry I love you) it's okay mom I forgive you please get well soon I love you too mommy! As I cried hugging her . Can u spend the night she asked? Oh I'm not sure I only came to see you and head out back. Don't worry Thomas is out of town you have nothing to be afraid of, I decided to stay the night and I'll head out back the next day. A big surprised I got as Edward decided to come and support me. I was even more happier I introduced him to the servants my mom they were pleased to meet him. Not even 10 mins after and Thomas walked in as I glanced him my heart stopped beating I was scared I was nervous angry! I hated him I wanted to kill him. He walked right pass us and went up to his room anger in his eyes. Could it be he's angry to see another man in my arms ? Or is it because he saw me back after so long so many questions and yet no answers. The night went by around 1am I got up to go to the kitchen to get some water as i closed the refrigerator door there is Thomas standing there shouting what are you doing with him? ( what are you doing with him) he's not right for you, you are mine!! As he grabbed onto me and pushed me back to the counter leaning in to kiss me saying he missed this, his hands covering my mouth I can't scream I'm pinned down I can't move, Edward entered the kitchen and saw everything he was furious he was angry I've never seen him like that, It was as if the devil was inside of him. He grabbed Thomas off and started to punch him blood was spilling his eyes was swollen his nose broken his mouth was bleeding there was blood all over. Thomas had what's coming for him. As Edward took my hand and said let's get out of here..