PRAYING FOR ASHLEY

We're here sitting at the hospital in the waiting room waiting to hear any news of Ashely it's been 9 hours. we are scared,devastated, crying Edward came as soon as he heard the news hugged us as he promises she will be okay he got us coffee and sandwiches but we were too worried to even eat or drink anything he told nina to go back to the dorm and get some rest he will stay with me nina refused as Edward pleaded with her and told her if anything he would give her a call! Nina left n went to the dorm before leaving  nina said I'll be back in the morning Brooklyn I'll bring you clothing and whatever you need, thank you nina please becareful and get some rest. I sat down in the couch eagerly impatient waiting on the doctor's Edward can see how stressed I am he lean in and hugged me rubbed his hands through my hair as I falled to sleep 1 hour after the doctor came miss Brooklyn we have some good news your friend will be okay she needs some rest but she will be out in 1 week time I went down on my knees and prayed and thank the lord for saving my bestfriend live for I was so happy I bursted out in tears of job n hugged Edward. Can I go and see her now I'm sorry but not until the morning she's been through so much she needs all the rest she can get, I went back to the dorm as Edward see me off n kissed me good night nina was anxious to know what went on I told her she started to pray and thanked me and said for it has not been you! we might have lost her you really are a great friend and ashely and I are both lucky to have u in our lives. We couldn't sleep at the time is taking forever we can't wait for morning to go see our joyful caring friend we stayed up all night going through videos and photos..