Depression

" Trigger Warning"
The weekend is over! As we all head back to college doing what most college kids do go to classes, study and party on the weekends. It's one week to my 19 birthday. But we all know I hate birthdays I always had the biggest party but as we all know what happens before the party... I can't stop thinking about the abuse I went thought physically, mentally and emotionally! I'm a train wreck remembering these things can send you insane as it did to me I was bitter I was lost and sad at the same time I started avoiding everyone including the man I love! I locked myself in my room for 3 days straight praying this hurt and hate in my gutt would disappear but it's not; Oh what am I to do how can I get over this? I can feel the hands if that dirty monster touching me I can feel his lips touching mine: I ran quickly to the bathroom as I throw up; looking my self in the mirror I hated me I hate my self I couldn't stand looking at my self anymore there's a thought that said End it! I quickly grabbed the razor as I sliced into my hands blood gushing down. I can hear the knocking on the door but I'm too weak I passed out! 1 hour after regaining my self I saw my 2 friends by my side crying and Edward is there holding my hands and won't let go saying to me why babe why? My hands was already bandage they can see the hurt in my eyes but couldn't tell what was wrong with me! I know it was time to say something and stop keeping the people I love into the dark.